her birthday part 2

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her birthday part 2

 

WORDS ??! THOUSANDS TO DEFINE

                      WHAT I REALLY FEEL. 

                      SHOULD I LISTEN TO MY HEART 

                      AM I REALLY INLOVE?! 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

 

A while ago she is so sweet and now,  she is..... 

 

 

 

 

She is with other man.. 

 

 

I was busy packing the orders(yes, I'm working in a cafe for a year now, Jessica as well.  It's just that she is a week ahead of me when we started training. And now,  we are still staying together under one company) when i saw someone who entered the door. My face lightened as she is heading towards me making an eye contact. Suddenly, my eyes shifted to that person behind Jessica. It's... 

 

 

It's... 

 

 

It's Hoya. That guy whose so obsessed when it comes to me. He was 2 weeks ahead of me,  one of the kitchen staff. We were good friends before and when he planned on courting me and i said no,  i thought it's just going to be between the two of us but the next day,  i was the last one to know what kind of rumors he was throwing behind my back: THAT I WAS THE ONE WHOSE HEAD OVER HEALS INLOVE WITH HIM.  tsk

 

 

She went off early after work because Hoya treated her in some fancy restaurant i dont know where. Seohyun only told me about that. (Seohyun is her schoolmate back in college. They both graduated last year. )  I didn't look at her eyes or even greeted her. And I'm not in the mood to talk to her. Because i was really pissed off,  i mean she already have a boyfriend and Hoya?  What is his motive to treat her in a fancy restaurant and just only the two of them? 

 

 

What added up to my tantrums is because my fellow workmates won't stop teasing me because they knew everything about Hoya courting me and now he is with other girl. Someone would tap me in my shoulder and would say "it's alright,  just ignore them" 

 

 

And everytime i would disagree and but in,  they would laugh and would tease me more. And that would  make me more to be not in the mood. Anyways...  

 

 

I glanced quickly at Jessica and Hoya who is sitting near the counter. Jessica is so busy scanning all their pictures being together. Crap!  I wanna grab that cellphone and throw it so far and punch Hoya's face so he could see what I'm capable of. 

 

 

"i dont want you flirting with that Jessica,  jung! " i shouted inside my head. I just can't take it. 

 

 

"Seohyun! "

 

 

"Yes,  yoona?! "

 

 

"you wanna eat outside?! "

 

 

"where to?! "

 

 

"anywhere.  How about the fastfood upfront?! "

 

 

"sure!!  Let's take Jessica with us. "

 

 

"errrr.... " i looked at Jessica,  still busy and now she is resting on her arms while the other one holding the phone.  "i think she is busy,  she might not come. "

 

 

"hmmm.  Okay. " she agreed.  So we went off and changed our clothes.  Seohyun came out of the lady's room first and i stayed because I'm really slow changing and still have to retouch. Wanna make myself pretty every minute. 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

I look up. I'm already outside the store and leave Hoya there. I noticed Yoong. She is not in the mood to greet me today when it's my birthday and i am here because I'm waiting for their out so we could hang out together but there she is,  ignoring me and I'm becoming irritated by the minute. If it's her intention,  she is winning. Tsk. 

 

 

 I saw Seohyun first came out.  I look behind her but there was no one. 

 

 

"She's still inside" Seohyun said. 

 

 

"owwww! " i looked elsewhere. She might figured that I'm waiting for yoong. 

 

 

"hey!  Happy birthday Jessie! "

 

 

She sat beside me. I smiled. "Thanks Seohyun-ah,  are you coming with us?!"

 

 

"where to?! "

 

 

"with the boys.  Gonna treat them and since it my birthday today. "

 

 

"nah,  I'll be staying at our apartment.  You know it's not my thing, with other boys,  shots and the likes. I'll just wait for you,  ok?! "

 

 

I halfly smiled. Yeah,  what am i expecting. Seohyun and i are living under the same apartment together with sunny(whose boyfriend is sleeping over almost everyday!  Tsk,  

 

 

"hey! " i remembered about Yoong. "is Yoong alright?! "

 

 

"hmmm,  that reminded me."

 

 

"you noticed?! " i asked quicky,  "she is NOT greeting me since i came and is completly IGNORING me! " i bluntly said. 

 

 

"It's about Hoya.. "

 

 

"What about him?! "

 

 

"You know how irritated she is when it comes to that guy and seeing his face is already enough to ruin her day. And the fact that you TWO ARE TOGETHER... "

 

 

"Is that what she told you?! " 

 

 

"No,  but that's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter