Chapter 25

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

The entire time that Jessica resumed from lunch break was like walking in eggshell. Every minute that I was working with her feels so heavy that it sting my heart. The way she give me cold shoulders and the way she sweetly talk to others especially to the male customers ( them!) is not helping at all. I feel like I did a grave sin in which even God can't forgive me. Every minute I wanted to cry making my eyes glassy which sometimes earns worries from Siwon.

 

 

"Are you ok?!" He asked with concern.

 

 

I just nod. I tried to look at Jessica's side and the way she treats me is like stabbing thousands of daggers right in front of me. Moreover, she make me feels that I didn't exist at all.

 

 

Suddenly, my eyes caught someone. A familiar figure that brought back my senses. I was a bit startled.

 

 

"May I take my lunch?!"

 

 

"Sure, please make the most out of it. You seems not fine/" I just nodded and went to the locker to put my apron inside and wash my face. I looked a the mirror.

 

 

"Why does he have to be here?!" I stayed like that for a while then decided to go outside. Instead of going to the kitchen to grab something to eat, I went outside and sit infront of the person I just saw a while ago.

 

."Yoong ..." The person said as I was seated.

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

She must be hurt. She took her lunch earlier than the allotted time and instead of going to the kitchen she went outside and seated infront of a man whom I don't know. I took a peek and didn't know who the man is. He is quite tall, good looking and from the look of it, he seems to be in his early thirties.

 

 

"I wonder who that man is." Siwon asked with a hint of jealousy.

 

 

Instead of being irritated, I was more curious so I just shrug it off. I can only see their side faces and from the look of it, Yoona's face seems stiffen and uncomfortable. Who is that man?!

 

 

"I don't know. It's the first time I saw him. " I said as I continue cleaning the table.

 

 

"Yeah me too. My first time as well. What happened to Yoona?!" He asked again

 

 

"Why, is there something wrong?!" I nonchalantly asked.

 

 

"She seems about to shed a tear a while ago... just wondering." He added.

 

 

Before I could speak Boss Tae already entered the room. she seems serious. 

 

 

"Follow me." He instructed Siwon as she passed by on us without bothering to even just look at us. Boss' action startled me and somewhat it made me nervous  so I just continue with doing some cleaning while there are no guest yet. I keep on glancing at Yoona who seems to have a serious talk with that man.

 

 

SIWON'S POV

 

 

As soon as the we enter the office, Boss quickly turned around to face me. I just stayed quiet.

 

 

"Let me tell you something." She continued. "Keep this as discreet as you can Manager Choi." I nodded. "I don't want to prolong the story but the man outside is the father of the owner of this café." She said which confuses me.

 

 

"Your father?!" I asked to clear things out.

 

 

"Yoona's father."

 

 

I creased my eyebrow. This is not making sense to me. Suddenly, my nervousness is no longer in my system.

 

 

"Yoona is the real owner of this store. I happened to be her cousin who she asked favor from to manage this café and represent in behalf of her while she just wanted to stay low profile."

 

 

My mouth agape. 

 

 

"I should have explained things to you on your first day but Yoona doesn't want that." She massage her temple.

 

 

So it's now making sense. All the rumors about Yoona WERE all true and Boss Tae, in here... in front of me, is making confirmation about it.

 

 

"I have no plans of telling this, but the situation is forcing me to do it. Uncle Yoongjae suddenly paid a visit and he might do a spot check. Please instruct everyone to follow the standards and just do the work professionally. You might need to asked Sulli to report earlier because Yoona might not report later and needs to talk to his father. I'll be staying don't worry about it, uncle might talk to me as well about the reports and be ready Manager Choi. He's quite likely to ask you a lot and... about wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter