Chapter 54

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

until...

 

 

 

(hours before the meeting...)

YOONA'S POV

 

 

Finally, I came back after 2 months of staying in the States. The sound of Korean people speaking my language, the familiarity of the place.. I'm finally made my way back home. Being with Tiffany and Kyuhyun was sure hell fun and I can say what I feel for her was genuine.. Yes... it was real... and being with her alone with no Jessica around sure help a lot in making a decision for myself... Tiffany will always be a great friend to me. She already captured a special place in my heart and will stay there till I die but we are just mere friends. If before, and I haven't met with Jessica. I might consider us again. 

 

 

But Jessica is always there... in my heart and in my mind...

 

 

(italic text in flashbacks...all in Yoona's pov)

 

"Let me go back to Seoul, Fany-ah..."

 

"It's still her right?" She said while looking at me and I can't look back.

 

"I'm sorry.. I don't want to drag you in this. I can't afford for another heartbreak. I can't afford to hurt you." I whispered.

 

"Then why did you kissed me? Is it a goodbye kiss?"

 

I looked at her. And blink for a couple of times. Why did I kissed her then? I'm not sure as well but .. "I don't know why...but I realized one thing from that kiss." I said. 

 

"And what is it Yoong..?" She took a step closer and lifted my chin using her right hand. Now, we are already facing each other at an approximate distance.

 

"I'm a fool..."

 

She only chuckled and I suddenly cried. "Aigoo~..." I heard her say it and the next thing I know, she's already embracing me. I felt comfortable so I return the embrace while crying. I, myself don't even know why. 

 

"My Mom once said, that hugging someone would be healthy for that person.." She said as she caress my back.

 

"Then... *sniff... let's be healthy together..." I said..

 

"Pabo~" She immediately let go of me and slap my shoulder lightly. I just wiped my tears and smiled at her. 

 

"Still the choding I know, being melodramatic then would be funny the next. Still you, Im Yoona.." She addded and smiled.

 

"You still love me though..." I said

 

"I do... but maybe, we're no longer meant for each other.." she smiled. "You're all grown up now.. I wished I could talk to Jessica and tell her what's her missing.." She shook head in disbelief.

 

I chuckled. "Don't do that Fany-ah.. If Jessica loves me, she'll figure it out.. and not by other person. I already stopped hoping that one day she'll ever look at me. I needed to fix myself.. and I thank you for making me go in here."

 

"Fool, you're going back to Seoul right? So what are you saying?"

 

I paused for a while. "I'm staying for a while and needed to sort out things.. I already called home and I spoke with Dad. He'll be here in New York by next week, he wanted to meet me."

 

"Does he knows you're with me...?" Tiffany asked carefully.

 

"Yes, they do.. They know the little history of us and that made me tell about Jessica.." 

 

agape. "Seriously?"

 

I nodded. "And we are going to have a talk about something."

(-->>end of flashback)

 

 

 

 

So that's the reason why I stayed there for two months. About the conversation I had with my Dad, I'll keep it between the two of us for the meantime. hehe, and yes, why 2 months..? Remenber that Tiffany is a model, right? I was the one baby sitting Kyuhyun since she had a very hectic schedule. Since she went back to California, her schedule made us meet for a limited time a day or no chance at all. Since I can't stay longer than 2 months, I  had to make sure to look for a replacement who will be Kyuhyun's liking and good thing I was able to find one too.

 

 

If you are guessing why it didn't worked out with Tiffany. Maybe my answer is that, when you are having struggles with your current and made you blind that you're not seeing anyone only the person you love, that you wanted to even question yourself if she is the one... a person from your past will always return and will help you realized things. You might get confused at first why they are returning, but their presence will make you realized why it didn't work out before and also, will make you realized your present love.Of how much you wanted to stay, to love and give it another chance before it was too late. 

 

 

It might didn't worked out with Tiffany, because, maybe, she is not the right person...

 

 

I felt my phone suddenly vibrated. It's already 2 in the afternoon. I saw Tae unnie on the caller's id. 

 

 

"hey~" 

 

"Don't hey me.. Where are you?"

  

"I just arrived unnie.. don't worry... I'll just get my things and will drive myself straight to the cafe. So chill~"

 

I heard a sigh... "We are waiting for you. " 

 

 

And the connection was cut off. After I get all my stuff, I saw a man greeted me happily(It must be my Father's doing) and beside him is  a car. It is an Audi RS 7. I looked at her with a confused look. 

"Uhmmm... do I know you?" I asked politely 

 

 

In which he shook his head in response. "Not that I'm aware of, Miss. My name is Park Bong Chul. You can call me Mr. Park, your father sent me to bring you this car." He said as he gave me the keys.

 

 

I smiled. I remember the last conversation I had with Dad when I was still in the States. I told him that there is no need for him to send a bodyguard or a driver because I can handle myself well and I can just take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter