Chapter 32

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: hey guys  familiar with the song "I'm not the only one"? Better listen to it coz ive ben listening to that song when i ws making the draft of this chapter. Hehe, so yeah. Here's another long update.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

Jessica was panting really hard from running just to see Yoona at the apartment. She smiled as she make her way towards the deer who was making herself busy with her phone.

 

 

"Yoongie, you waited." Jessica's face brighten thinking that Yoona is actually listening to her. Maybe, she just wanted to get out from the store because Hae was there and its making her uncomfortable.

 

 

"I can't just leave just like that." Yoona said without even turning her head to see the frown face of the ice princess.

 

 

"Who is Yuri?! Who is she Yoona?!" Sternness in her voice is visible.

 

 

"She's a college friend." She said casually

 

 

"You haven't mentioned her name."

 

 

"And you haven't mentioned that he is coming as well, so it's fair enough." The deer said casually. It hit Jessica. She was silent for a bit.

 

 

"I...I...." She stuttered.

 

 

"have no plans telling you." Yoona continued. "It's that it?!" 

 

 

"It's not what you think of, Yoong. please." Jessica begged as she approached the upset girl.

 

 

"Then what should I think of?!" 

 

 

Jessica is having a hard time trying to explain. She can't read Yoona's calm face. It's like every word of her is full of sarcasm and she herself can't protest on that because she is guilty.

 

 

"Don't leave Yoong. It's two weeks. States is way way far from Seoul. A lot can happened." She changed the topic. Her agenda, make Yoong stay.

 

 

"Like you and him getting back together?!" 

 

 

Jessica faced palm. How is she supposed to react?

 

 

"Tell me, what are you actually thinking?! Do we have a problem in here?! Did I made something that trigger you to such thing?! We promised each other Jessica, and now you are a living proof that promises are supposedly to be made broken."

 

 

"Yoong, please...."

 

 

"What are you begging me to?! Let's hear it?!" 

 

 

Jessica unable to respond because her phone keep on vibrating. She keeps on rejecting the calls coming in.

 

 

"Why don't you answer? Let's hear it. "

 

 

Jessica's eyes widen. She can't believe it. She received a text from Hae.

 

 

Yoona snatched the phone and smirked. "Oh wow, he's coming over to talk. If I were HIM, i will really do that. I wouldn't just accept anything without hearing any word from you just like that." She smirked

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

I m going to hyperventilate. Yoona being stoic and sarcastic is not helping at all. What's worst is that, Hae is coming over for sure. When he says something, he is actually doing it. Yoona is right, Hae wouldn't just accept things like "going back tomorrow for a talk", he needed an explanation. 

 

 

I walked back and forth biting my nails. I eventually look at Yoona who has no plans of going anywhere.

 

 

" If you're thinking if I'll leave or not, I will not. Since you can't tell me things honestly, let's hear it the way you talk with him." She said as she plays with her phone

 

 

"Yoona. please." I was on the verge of crying.

 

 

"God knows how hurt I am. You are directly slapping into my face that I'm not the only one. I just kept mum and try to give you a chance but you keep on lying and not telling me things at least. Maybe I'm just not enough or... I'm just a PAST TIME." Yoona said with teary eyes.

 

 

I was shocked. I don't know what to say. She wiped her tears using the back of her hand. I went to her to comfort her but she reacted violently.

 

 

"Don't touch me, please." She said not looking at me.

 

 

I let a tear fall on my cheek. She seems disgusted and even looking at me she has forbidden herself.

 

 

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

 

Somebody knocked on the door. Both of us kept mum in silence. I can see how Jessica is so nervous about the whole situation. While me?! I kept pushing her at her limits. I don't know, she deserves it. The whole thing is hard to accept. It won't sink in my head.

 

 

I looked at my watch. 7pm sharp. My flight is at 11pm, and I should be calling Yuri by 10. I guess, whatever will happen today will postpone or cancel my flight.

 

 

"Yoongie?!" Jessica called. As if asking for help.

 

 

I stood up and went towards her. There was a continuous knocking sound that can be heard. I grab her hand and locked it on top of her head using my right hand and the left is caressing her face. Somehow her face soften. And when Jessica closed her eyes, I leaned down to meet her lips that I missed so bad.

 

 

I'm mad. At her.

 

 

But with one touch, it vanished. I kissed the princess in which she responded gently. I would deepen the kiss and would hear soft moans coming from . She would try to release from my grip but I made it held firmly making her both arms stay on top of her. 

 

 

I move closer and this time, my left hand found its place on her waist. Her body would arch closer to me. I kissed her again and would constantly bite her lower lip. I stopped when the knocking on the door doesn't stop. It must be Dong Hae.

 

 

I rested my forehead against Jessica. We would catch each other's breath and our lips an inch apart. 

 

 

"What are you thinking, baby?!" She asked, almost a whisper. We are still in that position.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter