Chapter 51

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: alright!! Poll was fun, especially when you voted. haha, thank you so much on that dear readers. So here is chap 51, I've thought much about it. I mean, its quite complex and all. Let's chill a bit(not totally..). Hope you enjoy this one. This is going to be my POV~ ^^ not all.....those in italic and bold format are in flashback modes. So a lot of that in this chapter..;)

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

there are times when i look in your eyes

i see the love that we shared

i see the joy inside

but i didn't see the feelings you hide

and now your saying goodbye

cause your love has died

 

and all i can think about is you

the way you say you love me too

and everytime i close my eyes

i see your face

my love can never be erased

and you can never be replaced baby

 

baby girl, why don't you come back to me

why don't you love me anymore

baby girl, you know i still care for you

you know i will love you forever more

 

there are times when i kissed you goodnight

i feel the love that we shared

i feel the joy inside

but i didn't feel what you tried to hide

and now your saying goodbye

cause your feeling has died

 

and all i can think about is you

the way you say you love me too

and everytime i close my eyes

i see your face

my love can never be erased

and you can never be replaced baby

 

baby girl, why don't you come back to me

why don't you love me anymore

baby girl, you know i still care for you

You know i will love you forever more

 

 

(a/n: you may watch this first https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMdMYQHMJV0 

 

 

was sore...

 

 

Her breathing were heavy..

 

 

Her eyes were puffy and red. NEVER in her life that she would do something beyond her emotion. She is always calm, Jessica is always calm. She always obey and she avoid any events that would turn into argument. She didn't want anyone think that she is an impulsive person. She wanted to show that she is always this sweet and warm. But not now.

 

 

She breathe heavily and calmly closed her eyes. When she opened it again, she did figure that everything happened. There on the ground lies her phone, broken into pieces. She still remembered how she slammed the poor thing for Dong Hae to not delete the pictures, messages and videos she have had with Yoona. 

 

 

"...." She cursed...

 

 

"What the heck was that, Jessica?" Dong Hae asked as he approached the ice princess.

 

 

"Don't touch me!" She screamed once again and took a step backward, away from him. 

 

 

"Why did you-"

 

 

"GET OUT!!!" She shouted once again. Still anger in her eyes were shown. 

 

 

"I'll come back once you are calm. We need to talk." His tone were firm. He massage the part that has a light scratch on his cheeks but still stings somehow.

 

 

"There's nothing to talk about Dong Hae. It's useless." She manage to say in a low voice but audible enough to be heard.

 

 

He sighed as he closed his eyes. Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes and he choose to turn his back so that Jessica would not see. But its too late, she knows that he was hurt. She just know. Who wouldn't? SHe just slapped her with the truth. She didn't want this to happen, but, she don't want to lose her. Yoona is her everything now.

 

 

 

**flashback**

"So what did you tell her? right in front of my face?" He asked seriously.

 

Jessica also look at him with sternness in her face. But this time with determination.

 

"I'll tell you once we're alone. Wait here, I'll get my things." She said as she turned her back leaving him speechless. 

 

After Jessica got her things, the two rode a train going to Busan and then a cab to reach Jessica's place. They decided to go back home and talk at Jessica's place instead. 

 

"Hae, I'm sorry...." She started as they reached home. They are now in Jessica's room.

 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked. 

 

"Do really have to know why?" 

 

He was shocked. Of course, he needs to know. Even though he already know it, he wanted to make sure. Dong Hae needs to hear it from Jessica. 

 

"I still love her...."

 

"What about me..?"

 

"I love you but...."

 

And there was a slap... Jessica cupped her cheeks and looked at him. He was furious.

 

"Damn it!!! Are you playing with me?" He shouted. There were no regrets in his face for hurting her.

 

"Are you literally telling me that you are going to damp me because of that stupid girl? What on Earth did I do for you to change? Tell me? What are the things she did for you to fall on her? Was she that good? Was she always that good ,huh? Am I not good enough?" 

 

He walked towards her and forcefully grab her waist and the other hand occupied her cheeks. She was shocked and scared. Dong Hae never took advances like this. He was not like this. Before it registered in her mind, he already closed the gap between them and that's when she felt his lips against her. Not the usual sweet one, but with force and urgent. She didn't want him to be like this. It was obvious that he wanted to take things further when he touch her stomach. That's when she started pounding his chest and trying to release from his embrace.

 

"L-let me g-go...pl-lease..." She begged in between kisses. 

 

But he grab the chance and put his tongue inside. He heard him moaned. MAybe, Dong Hae really need her. He wanted to do it with her so badly. But she didn't want to give in especially at this situation when she didn't want to give in. She felt forced and there's nothing she can do about it. He started kissing her neck sloppily and all she can do is close her eyes. Then she remembered Yoona. 

 

Yoona must be happy now with Tiffany. If only she fight for her love together with her, if only she was brave enough, if only she stayed... 

 

It will be her and Yoona together now. Not in her room, being forced by her boyfriend to make love out of anger. Yoona never forced her to do something against her. She was always careful and sensitive. 

 

Yoona will make it slow and show in her kisses that she care... that she love her.... unlike Dong Hae who is still doing her. All benefitting on his side. To pleasure himself.

 

She closed eyes... All she see is Yoona happy with Tiffany...

 

Then tears started to fall.... MAybe they are now holding hands. Another tear escape her eyes.

 

"Yoona...." She whispered. That when he stopped. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter