Is this the start?

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOVE?

IT IS THE MOST COMPLICATED THING I'VE KNOWN...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I REALLY LOVE AT ALL...

I'M IN THE STATE OF BEING CONFUSED.. SO WHAT SHOULD I EVEN DO?

                                                                                                      --IM YOONA

 

 

 

(A/N: Mostly, It’s going to be Yoona and Jessica’s point of view: Enjoy reading!!)

 

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

The long conversation with Hyoyeon plus Yuri’s brought migraine. A bizarre one. And if we are going to add Jessica Jung on the list, it was such a total destruction of the brain cells of any human being out there.

 

 

Since I got home, I’ve been receiving tests messages from her. Is she not on duty? Or is she on her break? Or is there no customers at all? And… I didn’t return any of those. I’m still curious why she acted like that a while ago.

 

 

“Yoong, the food’s ready. Come on, let’s eat...” It’s mom calling. I looked at the clock, it’s already 7 sharp. So I seat on the table and quietly eat my food.

 

 

“Mom, there will be another meeting this Friday. You should come.” It’s my sister, Krystal.  She’s the one who does the talking especially when we are eating our meal together.

 

 

“Is it necessary?” Mom said. She has been lazy attending meetings since then. Thinking that the same stuff is being talked about all over again. For her, meeting is just for attendance. Nothing else.

 

 

“It’s always, mom.” Krystal said impatiently.

 

 

“Unnie...” I glanced at her who is sitting beside me. “I’ll need some money for some projects, could you give me some?” she continues.

 

 

“Alright…” I shortly responded.

 

 

She placed her palm on my forehead and looked closer. “You’re not even sick, are you really going to give me money that easily? No jabbering and that kind of stuff?” she said seriously.

 

 

I tap away her hand and motioned her to stay away from me which she obliquely did. “I’m already full. Thanks for the meal, mom.” And I stood up and went directly to my room and shut the door.

 

 

I still can hear Krystal asking our mother if there is something wrong with me. Well, I can’t blame her, every time she would ask for something, I would always say something and we end up bickering at each other. But in the end, I still give her what she wants. Hehe, it’s like my endearment for her.

 

 

Anyway, my head really hurts. All I wanted is to sleep. So I lay myself on the bed and about to close my eyes when my phone vibrated. And the culprit is? Jessica Jung. If I return the message, I know that she would return it as well, then me replying, then she would as well, and it would not end. Hmmm, I thought she has a boyfriend? Why won’t she text the guy anyway? Why bother me instead?

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

I’ve been checking the phone from time to time; I’ve checked the sent items and it all were sent properly, then WHY IN THE WORLD SHE WON’T TEXT BACK?

 

 

Then…

 

 

Finally! It vibrated indicating a text just came. Whoa. I thought she’s never returned my messages… so I excitedly open my inbox to see that… IT WASN’T HER…

 

 

Disappointed. That’s how to describe me now. I know it was rather rude what I did earlier but isn’t it more rude not to return any of my messages?

 

 

So, I texted her again. This whole thing, Im Yoona being on my mind most

Of the time is a total distraction! And I need to do something about it. Should I talk to her personally? What should be talked about anyway? Is she going to talk me? Crap! I hate it. Instead of thinking about my boyfriend, she is the one I’ve been thinking most of the time. Should I see a doctor?

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

Alright. My head’s empty. I don’t know what I should think. The hell with this girl?  Should I or should I not... I toss my phone on the other side... Then it vibrated again. I checked it, JESSICA JUNG…. Does she really have that spare time to flood me messages? I sighed and finally starting to type my message... but what?

 

 

“Aissssh…” I just said to myself…

 

 

(MY TEXT:

To: JESSICA JUNG

“JESSIE-CAT! ICE PRINCESS! I had a day and I wanted to sleep. Really really need to rest… see you tom! :)

From: Yoona

 

Before I could put my phone on top of the desk, it vibrated again. For the nth time, it was her again.

 

To: YOONGIE

Finally, Yoong choding cared to text back J Goodnight you brat!

From: JESSICA JUNG

 

Tsk... After I nicely texted her, she would call me a “BRAT” … i lay down against the soft mattress facing the ceiling while holding down my phone. I closed my eyes… unknowingly, I went off to dreamland.

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY…

 

 

Knock… knock…

 

 

“Yoona, what time is your shift? Aren’t you going to be late?”

 

 

I partially opened my eyes… I stretched out a bit. Yeah, I’m on night shift today. The other staff can’t make it today so I have to relieve her position. And going to be the same shift with Jessie. I heard mom knocking on the door again.

 

 

“I’m on night shift, mom! I’ll get up in any minute!” I shouted hoping that she heard what I said.

 

“Ok, are you going to pack some food?” she asked.

 

 

“Yes, please…” I answered. Whenever mom asked that, she does the work and packs me some meals... “Make it good for two…” I yelled…

 

 

“Ok…” after saying that, I could hear footsteps going elsewhere.

 

 

So as a routine, I checked my phone... And as expected, I received another text from Jessie and from those who likes me… I just don’t pay much attention… To be honest, I don’t get the whole thing, the more I resist or reject a guy’s offer, and they become very aggressive and would ask a lot. As in a lot, the idea of being single sometimes brought migraine without even doing anything. To put it simply, I attract guys without putting or exerting much effort.

 

 

To: Yoongie

 

Goodmorning my yoongie:) I’ll see you laterJ

From: Jessica Jung

 

Hmmmm… “My Yoongie?” where in the world she got that? So I checked the previous message and got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter