When it already hurts

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's note: 

HeyFellas! ^^ ,) It's been years, don't know the exact number but hey, I'm back, heheeh. I know that all of you are left with unfinished story line and and I'm sorry about that. It's really hard to have writer's block especially if you were too immersed at the story you made. Well for me, I had a hard time to finish this off. Good thing I received help from Y2T2S3JH , if it weren't from your good help, I'm not seeing myself of writing again this story :*. So yeah, I reread the whole chapter from the start to have this idea again, and (and I know its all about ANGST) so pls if you're sick of the same situation about this story, I perfectly understand, but hey let's continue with a good heart and see what will be the end of this story. I really appreciate those who upvoted and stayed even after years of no communication with you guys. I love you all. Pls continue your good support, and stay safe <3 

 

Love, 

iamyoong

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

What the hell is going on..?

 

 

The last time I checked what's happening in front of me would be the least if not, would be the worst thing that I wish not to happen.

 

 

There, in front of me, Yoona and Dong Hae like in a staring battle. I can see how Dong Hae is so pissed off, God! I hoped he wouldn't hurt Yoona. Then I looked at my dear, she is so calm, tired, to be exact. Yes I invited her here but, why is Dong Hae here?

 

 

Being tipsy and being in this kind of commotion is not helping at all.

 

 

Amber tap me in my shoulder to bring me back to reality. "Hey, Yoona's leaving,,"

 

 

That echoed in my head. She's leaving again? !!! What exactly is happening right now?"

 

 

I was on the moved to follow Yoona but someone grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at the culprit to see it was Dong Hae.

 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" She barked at me. His face is so red. Did he drink too?

 

 

"Let go of me!!" I shouted. Good thing the music is so loud no one is bothered by my shouting.

 

 

He eventually let go of me and soon I followed Yoona. I run, (which I hate to do) and looked side by side to search for her. And there she was, standing in front of the side of her car. Was she waiting for me?

 

 

"Yoong??" I asked softly, there I was, standing a meter away from my deer. I am not liking the way she is being quiet right now. What happened earlier? that I'm not aware of?

 

 

/Flashback------/

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Jessica and the girls ( Amber, Soo, Sulli and Seuhyun) arrived at the mini bar. It's not yet crowded since its just 7pm. So mellow music is being played by the band sitting beside the bar. It was a nice place to hang out after a tiring day of work. they also do not plan to drink that much since there's still work to do tom. They ordered some food to eat first and followed by a bucket of lady's drink to start their night. Unveknown to them, somebody's afar following Jessica.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

" I hope Yoong would follow us here. I think this is the first time that we hang out like this." I said while eating some nachos.

 

 

"Yeah, it's different from when we do this at the apartment. We ahould have consider doing this before. " Seo agreed.

 

 

We all laughed.

 

 

"But hey, Yoona's been going out in the bar with Sulli right. I heard from Sulli that Yoona would always ask her to accompany her and end up drinking too. " Soo said

 

 

They all turned to Sulli who was shocked and is now coughing so hard bec of the alcohol that went to her nose. Soo massage her "Poor you. Take it slow okay?"

 

 

"Sulli, was that true?" I asked worriedly

 

 

"Uhm yeah, I shouldn't be telling. But it was before Tiffany showed up. Even though I was on night shift, Yoong will always wait for me and will go to the bar together and leave like 3am? something like that" she recalled.

 

 

"And why are you always in the bar?" I asked again. All eyes are on her now.

 

 

" Well, I really don't know. She just wanted to hang out, she would always drink those hard alcohols and I had to stay sober to watch out for her, Gosh, I didn't imagine she was such a heavy drinker..." then she paused and bit her lips like thinking if she should continue.

 

 

"What is it?" Amber asked.

 

 

"Err, I shouldn't tell but we're all friends right?" We noded. " If I recalled it correctly. we've been doing that for like 2 weeks, every night, Yoong would always drink to death but those she drinks were not enough to intoxicate her, to make her feel better, coz every night, she would always cry and will not say a thing. " Sulli became teary eyed while recalling whta happened. " I can't do much, all I can do was stare and ask what can I do, she even told me she don't even know how to help herself.

 

 

And that made me feel guilty as ever. I bit my lipnand look at Amber. She gave me a knowing look and just shrug.

 

 

Took out her drink and said "Well cheers for us, hope Yoona will be better"As she raise her drink"

 

 

We were about to do the same when she but in"Hey, why are you cheering my name. " It was Yoona.

 

 

I was so happy that she came, I immediately get an extra bar stool and placed it beside me. She took a seat and grab a drink. "Let's cheers to whatever you're talking about me.!" and we all grabbed our drinks and happily drink it.

 

 

"I'm glad you came Yoong." I flashed her my smile. And she smiled back.

 

 

"I think we're not properly introduced. " Amber but in. I glared at her and she just smirked. " My name is Amber" She held her hand.

 

 

"Yoona." Yoona get it for a handshake. "Finally. git the chance to spend some time together with you guys" she said as she looked around.

 

 

"Well it's never too late for that. " Sulli said.

 

 

Yoona smiled. "Then, it's my treat"

 

 

They all exclaimed excitedly at her remarks " for being my good friends and good employees. My treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter