Chapter 29

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

"What's with you and Jessica?! Should I know something?!"

Taeyeon asked me.

 

 

I just looked at her. After the slow dance at the locker room I went back to her office.

 

 

"Well, you seems pretty close. Are you into each other?" She asked again.

 

 

I don't know what to say. My heart start to beat fast compare to its normal heartbeat.

 

 

"I really don't have anything against it, but, you exactly know what you're entering right?!"

 

 

I looked again at her. From the entire being, I am not responding or saying anything but she keeps asking me as if she is reading the answer from my mind.

 

 

"Are you really that strong to be in that state? Can you face it together, while having all that scrutinizing eyes on you two?"

 

 

"I...." The only letter I was able to say. I don't know.

 

 

"Or haven't it sink on your mind yet? Yoona, you need to be steady and ready for the thing you are to about to face. I just hope that you will not fall big this time."

 

 

Those things she said keeps on repeating on my head after I left the office. Is she referring to Tiffany? I don't know.

 

 

I begin to wonder as I look at the staff, if Taeyeon unnie noticed, Surely they will as well. Or they noticed but would only talk about it when Jessica and me are not around.

 

 

What are they even say about us? what are the things they're talking about us?! Is it all good or bad? Are we always their topic? I suddenly remembered the time where we would both decline their offer whenever they went out. Definitely, it can't be avoided that we ARE their topic. I became paranoid at the thought. It actually never sink in my mind.

 

 

I became nervous at the thought that they have judged me along with Jessica. If they did actually do that, can they be considered as my friends?! We were doing good right?! I'm getting along with them, so everything is not real? Because if it is, I wouldn't be a topic behind my back.

 

 

Is Taeyeon unnie noticing things I can't? Is she telling me to be careful?! I don't have the guts to ask because I know how weak I tend. And I can't take such thing.

 

 

I was cut from my thinking when suddenly Jessica stormed out from the kitchen. 

 

 

"Sica?!" I called out but she totally ignored me.

 

 

I shrugged it off thinking that its just a normal scene from her. I went to Seohyun.

 

 

"What's up with her?!" I asked.

 

 

"I'm not actually sure. She and Leeteuk are talking inside with Kai. I really have no idea." Seo said as she is wiping all the coffee cups 

 

 

I glanced at the kitchen door and saw Leeteuk already busy with his thing.

 

 

The day had passed that hellsica is being activated. Even my power is nothing against it. So after shift, we just walked going to the apartment without saying any word.

 

 

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was mom. I immediately answered the phone.

 

 

"Hey mom." I greeted.

 

 

"I'm perfectly ok. Yeah." She was asking how I was doing. "Haha, I tried to call to ask how household chores should be done. Haha  yes. I was totally clueless." She asked about my sudden phone call that she wasn't able to answer. "But everything is manageable now. Yes, I'll see you. Take care." And she ended the call.

 

 

I remembered Seohyun told me that the elders or who is older than you should be the first to hang up. So ever since she told me that, I always keep that in mind.

 

 

That phone call got the attention of the sulking princess. The moment we reached the apartment, she easily pull me for a hug and we stayed in that position for a long time. I know that there is something wrong. I can sense it. And all I have to do is wait until she is ready to spill it out.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

I am mad. More than mad. Since I stormed out from the kitchen after I talked with Leeteuk. 

 

 

"So, how are you and your boyfriend?!" He asked.

 

 

"We are good. We just barely see each other." I said while eating my meal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter