I want to know

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 "There is no need to do that, Jessica. Guests can open the door for them." It was the store manager.

 

 

I pouted my lips, "Pretty please? Manager Go? And look, we have so many trainees right now." i looked at the trainees whose so many that there is no more work left, "It shouldn't be a harm if they would relieve my position, eh?" I flustered a big smile.

 

 

The reason why there are so many trainees is because of the upcoming branch in Yongsan, while waiting for the opening date, they are here to train and then they will be sent there to work. Rumors it has that Yoongie will be transferred there, PERMANENTLY. I heard her one time that she doesn't want to but... it seems fine whatever decisions are going to be made. I haven't asked her about it yet.

 

 

"Araso, Araso! You do what you want, but make sure you go back once peak comes in, alright?" he said with authority.

 

 

"Aye Aye, Air!" I salute him first before turning my back. I could even see him giggle a bit after what i have done.

 

 

So, ok. I walked towards the entrance door. The cafe i think is the biggest here in Seoul. Aside from the dining tables, it also has a space outside, like 10 or more seats so guest could enjoy al fresco.

 

 

Ok, I saw Yoona still busy with the phone. But I can't quite hear what she is saying so i tap her shoulder.

 

 

She looked at me in disbelief as if asking what-are-you-doing-in-her type of thing.

 

 

"It's pretty boring inside, there's so many of us so i told the manger that I’ll be just outside." I answered her before she could even speak.

 

 

Her lips formed an "o" without a sound then looked away, "Hello buddy, let's just exchange messages, ok? I’m running out of battery." she ended the call.

 

 

I nodded in agreement because I don't want her to do any other thing while talking to me.

 

 

"Are you hungry, Yoongie?" I asked.

 

 

"A bit, but not that much...” she smiled.

 

 

"You want to eat?"

 

 

"Are you even allowed to do that? I mean, you're still on duty, right?" she hesitated for a bit.

 

 

"How about some other time?" I insisted.

 

 

I looked at her. Maybe, i was just making up things just to go outside and ask her personally. She'll be rude if she rejects my offer, right?

 

 

"Alright..." she smiled.

 

 

So there was silence again. I saw her phone blinking indicating that a message has just came but instead of checking it, she put her phone inside her pocket. She surely knows how to be polite. heheh

 

 

"Are you about to ask something?" Yoona asked as if she has read my mind.

 

 

"Are you really willing to be transferred at Yongsan? I mean, it’s far from your home and it will double your expenses, right?"

 

 

She just smiled and looked at me. Her looks begin to intimidate me. Am i the only person being intimidated by that looks or what?

 

 

"Don't you want that happened?" she returned the question.

 

 

I sharply stare at her. Doesn't she get my point? "Look!! It's purely your decision whether be transferred or not, leaving us behind!!!"

 

 

"What's with the voice? Are you mad?"

 

 

"Argggggh, I'll go get inside. Get lost!" I rushed inside. I don't know where my tantrums cam from, Yoona going to be transferred to another branch or she not getting the point that i don't want her to go. Crap.

 

 

When i turn around, I saw her already leaving. Hmmmm, is she mad at me? Did i go overboard?

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I was left dumbfounded by the way she acted. I mean, it was just a simple-no-meaning question, but why get hyped up? I swayed my head in disbelief and stood up and walk away from that place.

 

 

I sat at the waiting area while waiting for bus thinking about Jessica's reaction. The truth is, I don't want to be transferred at Yongsan, and I was saddened when the area manager told us about it personally.

 

 

(FLASHBACK...)

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Hey, what is the fuss all about?" I asked.

 

"It's about the lineup those who are going to be transferred at Yongsan and who are staying." It was Seohyun.

 

I take a peek to see that under "YONGSAN" my name is written and Jessica... Jessica is staying here, at Seoul, at the main branch.

 

"Manager Go, Is it permanent? Has it been finalized?" I asked thinking that what I'm seeing is not true.

 

"I am not sure about it, go ask the area manager about it." he said.

 

I nodded and went to Sunny, Seohyun and Jessica that were busy talking about the news.

 

"Hey, good thing it's me and you Yoona, to be transferred there, pretty excited?" it was Sunny.

 

I didn't answer her; instead I looked at Jessica who seems not really interested at all.

 

"Jessie, are you really not going to sign for another contract?" I asked her instead.

 

Jessica has been telling everyone that she is not going to sign another contract and that her last day will be what is written on her contract. They said that the branch at Yongsan would open in a month's time, and her contract would end a week prior to the opening date.

 

"I am not sure, Yoongie..." she said then looked away.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK...)

 

 

 

Since then, I've been thinking whether it is fine to be transferred at Yongsan or stay here. It seems that i can't think quite properly, if i stay at Seoul and Jessica wouldn't sign another contract... what's the use of staying if she is not even there. I would only miss her presence. So i was thinking that I would grab this opportunity, to be at another place... new place, new people to be with, and a lot more reason to forget Jessie.

 

 

My thinking stopped because my ride just came. I found a seat and checked the message. One from Yuri... and the other from... Jessie.

 

 

I checked Jessie's message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter