Chapter 20

She is committed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

 

We are now sitting at the edge of the bed when I snuggled closer at her. 

 

 

"I hope you really don't mind that I introduced you being just a friend and coworker of mine, right?!" I asked as I wrap my hands on her slim waist.

 

 

"It's okay Yoong, I'm not even ready with our kind of relationship." She said.

 

 

Somehow it pinch my heart. I can't deliberately acknowledge her being mine because Sica doesn't feel comfortable with it yet. Though, I'm willing to wait at all.

 

 

I didn't say a single word, she was about to say something when mom knocked on the door indicating that dinner's ready.

 

 

I stood up and opened again the curtain and face her.

"Let's go."

 

 

"Yoong..." She asked a bit hesitant.

 

 

I sighed. "Yeah, I shouldn't forced you join this dinner. I should have predicted that it's too much for you. But this is me, Jessica."

 

 

She just looked at me. I only just looked at her. What's even going on here?

 

 

I walk towards the door. "After the dinner, I'll drive you home. Don't worry." I sternly said.

 

 

I opened the door and waited for her to stood up so we can go Together. No one is uttering a single word when we came at the dinning table. I sit at one of the chair and Jessica sit beside me. Taeyeon is already sitted in front of me. We are now just waiting for Krystal, mom and dad. Soon Mom came and sit beside Taeyeon. Then Krystal went in and sittted beside me. We are in the dinning area sitting at the 8 chaired rectangular table. 

 

 

"Where's dad?!" I asked.

 

 

"He'll be late." Mom said.

 

 

"Oh... Anyway  we should start eating. Mom, thanks for granting my request that no fancy things on my birthday. I just want a simple dinner with you guys." I said.

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

The dinner went out casually. They would talk like normal people and they would include me in and would ask opinion for every random topic they would open up. Yoona's mom is like any other teenager that is so excited about everything. She seems not that old at all and she could keep up even the latest trending.

 

 

Boss Tae doesn't look like a boss or an owner of a café a whenever she talks. She's a choding like Yoona and her dorkness is so unique. 

 

 

Krystal is the exact carbon copy of Yoona. They look exactly alike and think alike. Good thing I don't mistaken her for Yoona or else will be in big trouble. hehe

 

 

I would glance at Yoona sometimes to catch her eyes and there are a lot of times she would not look back. Although we are sitted together, I can't feel my Yoongie. 

 

 

Dinner is almost done and yet her Dad is still not here.

 

 

"Your dad must be busy about everything and I'm sure that you understand it, right?!" Yoona's mom said as we are now at the terrace.

 

 

"Keys?! Are you leaving?!" She asked again  without permitting Yoongie to talk.

 

 

"I was planning to send Jessica back to the apartment." She said casually.

 

 

She then get the keys from her. "Na ah. Nobody's leaving. Jessica is staying here for the night and if she is not comfortable, let Jessica stay at your room. Both of you are leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter