Two

This One Thing

“Eu uwo eouwo uwo eouwo uwo eouwo” His voice comes out, painfully.

Not pleased with your brother’s choice, you give Minho a look. “Rain Sound? Out of all the songs, you let him pick Rain Sound!?”

“It wasn’t my idea!” Minho shrugs, and the sudden light from his phone blinds him. He turns the brightness down. You pour yourself some more soju, and drink it down and ignore the burning feeling in your throat.

“A girl like you is a confusing set of answers and questions…” He spits the words harshly.

“So I shut my MOUTH!” Minho sings along. Jun hears him, and turns around with a smile.

“I BURY THE LOVE INSIDE THE FAREWELL!” Jun half smiles, yelling the words. You cover your ears, and Jun almost stumbles as he makes his way, to drink down another shot. He continues to sing the words to the sour song of a love gone wrong on a rainy day. “Will this rain comfort me? Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you.”

You sigh, and Minho and you both exchange looks before taking another shot. “He’ll be fine. He’ll meet another girl. He’ll fall in love again, just as crazily as he did last time.” He nods at his words and you can’t help but agree. “But why do you keep drinking? You’re usually not this stressed. Is it school?”

“School? HA! No I happen to be passing believe it or not! It’s just that we had to stay later to clean up because some group is having an event tomorrow at the café. Rearranging the place was tiring.”

He reaches for some food on the table but stops before putting it in his mouth. “They should get a room that’s really uncomfortable.”

You don’t even look over to what he’s starring at because you already noticed that there was a couple eating their faces at the corner of the room. The song ends and one of Jun’s other friends drags him back to take a seat. You grab the remote and scroll though the list of songs, finally finding one.

“I like your style.” Minho says, getting up, and you walk after him.

You both grab mics, and as the whistling starts the room cheers.

“1.”

“2”

“3”

“When I look into your eyes, I’m a troublemaker.” He sings wildly, and winks at his current love conquest, the girl who the couple brought along.

“When I stand next to you, I’m a troublemaker.” You sing horribly, but Jun laughs for the first time in ages, and you feel happiness too.

 

 

 

 

“Wait. You heard what?” You open the door and walk into the house, throwing yourself onto the couch.

“The name Jun, the name.”

“THAT’S NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRR!” he whines loudly.

“Shh, there’s people asleep!”

“Wait but who is it???”

“Jun shut up!” You get up, and push you brother all the way to his room. “The morning. In the morning.” You close his room door loudly.  “Oops. Oh well.” And walk slowly back onto the couch…

 

 

 

“NALI NALI NALINAAA!”

“JUNG JAEUN DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!” You wake up, thanks to a little tornado dancing away in your living room.

“No.” She sticks out her toungue before she continues to dance and scream her lungs out.

There will never be a moment of peace in this house will there? Suddenly Jun runs out of his room, with a briefcase, half dressed, hair a mess. “ JAEUN WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP?”

“You didn’t let me go clubbing.” She stops again and makes a face before continuing her dance.

“YAH THIS UNLOYAL BRAT I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THE FARM!”

“You can’t send me back if you don’t have a job. Because no job means no money” She sings, then makes a fake pout and look of pity, batting her eyelashes prettily before walking away.

“JAEUN YOU BRAT!” He puts on shoes and runs out the door.

You look at the clock, and realize its Saturday, the day Jun was talking about since a month ago. He has a huge presentation to give.

“JAEUN COME HERE!”

She comes out of her room, Block B album in her hands, and heads to put on her shoes.

“YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING!”

“To the light! BBC follow me! We will meet P.O today! Yes we will!” For a brat she looks pretty determined. She storms out the door leaving you to reminiscing that time you went to BEAST’s fan signing. Gikwang. Ah, yes, Gikwang oppa’s smile is so much more beautiful in person! And his laugh, you swear his laugh could cure cancer, that sweet, sweet boy.

Your happy thoughts are ruined when the name comes back to your head. Jeon Jungkook. I never want to meet you.

 

 

 

You run across the street and turn the corner, because you missed your train again, so you could possibly be late. You take the shortcut and are relieved when you see the familiar back door. You enter, and punch in just in time.

“Miss Jung if that’s you I kind of need some help in the front over here!” Your manager yells.

“Yes sir I’ll be right there!”

“Thank you!” You quickly put your hair up in a high ponytail and grab your apron, tying it neatly into a bow behind you. You take a second to catch your breath before walking into the front of the café. The first thing you notice is the small group of girls outside the window. Then the 7 boys which stand around your manager and other coworkers.

“Ah, Miss Jung, as I was explaining to the rest you, these boys will be working with us today.”

You look at them all individually, they look pretty normal to you, all dressed in the same uniform as you.

“To make this even run more smoothly for all of the people involved, it would be best if we split up into groups…”

You noticed the line that has started to form outside of the café. Then your manager splits you up. You and your other 2 coworkers go to the back, where as your manager stays in the front with the group of guys.

“So who are they anyways?” You ask, confused because you don’t recognize them.

“I don’t know them much I think they’re some boy group.”

“You guys don’t know? They’re BTS! You know, the Bangtan Boys!”

“Well they’re not BEAST so I could care less.” You mumble.

 

 

 

“So then when do we open the doors?” Hoseok asks, excitedly.

“5 minutes.” The manager answers.

“That’s great but can I get a coffee around here?” Yoongi asks.

“What do you want sleepy?” A girl asks from the other end of the counter.

“Ha ha ha hyung, she called you sleepy!”

Yoongi chuckles, “Something to wake me up.”

“So some expresso?” Yoongi nods and the girl does something involving a lot of different machines.

“I can barely figure out how to get the coffee into the cups without spilling and she’s over there doing that?” Jungkook comments.

She finishes and brings the drink to Yoongi. “Then maybe you should go back to school and learn something first.” The girl comments. The boys laugh at her comment and suddenly his face feels hot.

“That’s really good, thanks coffee girl.” Yoongi says. She smiles at him.

“Make me one.” He doesn’t know why he said it but he did.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please?” She smiles at him too, and that’s when he decides this coffee girl isn’t too bad, if you put aside her sass.

She does the same process and she brings him the cup. She gives it to him in his hands, and her fingers lightly brush against his.

“Hayoung how do I get the oven to stop!” Someone yells from the back. All the boys freeze and slowly look at each other.

“I’ll be right there!” She yells back. “Sorry I have to go help out our newest team member. She’s probably as confused as you are. If you need anything else just ask.” She waves and then goes through the back doors.

“Jung”

“Ha”

“Young?”

 

 

In the back, Hayoung helps her coworker take out the cookies successfully.

“But Hayoung, didn’t you say you were a None?” Her other coworker stops what he’s doing, and all 3 of them stare at her hand, where undeniably the black mark around her finger makes her heart stop.

 

 

 

Jungkook looks at the fresh black mark around his finger, the one the other boys are starring at, and with a  smile, he breaks their worried silence. “She’s really pretty.”



Wow~ hi there subbies!  wow like there is actual subbies whattttttt. (hahahahaha sorry freaking out over hereeee~) o.o thanks so much for subscribing to my story ^_^