Fifteen

This One Thing

He leads you around the city as if were his own home, and you end up at your hotel in the lobby.

“I thought we were spending the rest of the night together?” You ask.

“We did. It’s 12:03 AM, god I’m such a bad boy.” He gives you a kiss on the forehead. “Sleep well, I’ll see you back in Korea.” Before you can protest he pushes you onto the elevator, and waves goodbye as the doors close.

As you expected Subin is still not asleep. “Did you make up yet?”

“How did you know?”

“Taehyung texted me.”

“Since when do you text Taehyung?”

“Ahh… about that….”

 

 

“You’re ridiculous!”

“12:03 am, that’s a good one. Why are you just telling us this story now, this happened months ago no?” Jimin says.

“Not that you’d care enough to listen anyways, you’re way too busy with your girlfriend.” Taehyung takes another sip of his drink. “Who knows what will happen when we go on tour next month. He can’t take her with him.”

“Between you and me I like your relationship better.” Suga says.

“I can still hear you hyung!” Jimin whines.

“But Jimin’s relationship makes me happy! I don’t mind waiting to 50 if it means I get to meet the girl.” Hoseok comments through his chips.

“But no one asks Namjoon about his?” Jungkook comments.

Namjoon sighs.

“Oh, trouble in paradise.”

“No.” He denies it. “We’ve won number one on all these music shows, no trouble.” He half mumbles.

“Why don’t we all just go to sleep?” Jin gets up from the couch before everyone else.

“Lies. This life is a lie. I don’t deserve this .” Namjoon drinks the rest of the bottle before he gets up.

 

 

 

 

“It’s so hot Jun!” Kami complains for the 20th time today.

“Really Jun you need to get an air conditioner for the living room!” You complain as you walk in through the door. You bring Kami a glass of cold water, as you sit down next to her and her big belly. “A month to go no?”

“Yes and I feel like I’m going to die from this heat! I can’t do much these days anyway. How did that last exam go?”

“I think I missed the third question but as long as it doesn’t stop me from getting into medical school in a couple of years I’m fine.”

Jaeun walks through the door talking on her phone. “I told you I wouldn’t do the shoot unless he pays me double of what they’re paying him! I refuse to touch the bastard!” She slams the apartment door on the way out.

“AISH! That child why won’t she move in with her husband already!” Jun groans.

You sigh as you check twitter to see what the latest fight is about. Ulzzang Jung Jaeun is fighting it out with her model husband, Lee Seokwon.  They’re sub tweeting one another.

@Uljjangjaeun “Some people should just stop pretending they’re something they’re not. You’re as plastic as your body.”

@THEseokwon06 “You just can’t handle my beauty.”

 “You think there would be some record of their marriage found out by now.”

“Crazy how that kid went from chubby rich trash to a model.” Kami laughs.

“They’ll have to stop one day.” You shake your head and you notice the time. “See you all later I have date.” You walk through the streets ready to meet up with Jungkook for the millionth time. As you turn the corner, a familiar pair a hand cover your eyes.

“Guess who?” The voice is deep in disguise.

“I couldn’t be Jeon Jungkook this voice is too deep. Besides I don’t like that kid.”

“Noona!” His hands drop and you turn around, stealing a kiss from him. Before you can walk off he pushes you against the wall, and brings his lips back to yours. “Now that’s how you steal a kiss.” He runs off and you chase after him, your fingers eventually intertwining.

You sit on the swings at the park, eating ice pops together.

“How long will you be gone?”

“Just a month or two…”

“That gives me a month with you.”

“I’d rather you not count the days until I’m gone. It feels like you want to get rid of me.”

“No I don’t.”  You turn to look at him, and he smiles softly at you before looking at your feet. He tries to hold his laughter back.

“What is it?”

He looks up at you, and then shakes his head, eating his ice pop.

“Tell me.”

He continues, acting as if he never heard you.

“Jungkook!”

He caves into laughter as you start to tickle him.

“Okay okay stop!” he holds one of your hands, before glancing at your feet again, the looking up at the sky. Softly he sings.

Your Converse Highs….

You cover his mouth before he can say anything else, “I can’t wait till you leave.”

He gets on one knee and sings exaggeratedly. Miss, your converse highs aren’t tied correctly~ Allow me~

You hear the cries of a small voice, and look around. A little girl is crying. Jungkook turns his attention to her too, and you’re about to get up when you see a little boy approach her.

“Did you fall?” She nods. “It’s okay I fall too! See!” He point to his leg which is covered in bandages.

“Did it hurt you too?”

“Yes but my mom is magical! Maybe she can make you stop hurting too!”

“Really?”

He nods. “Come on, let’s go see her!”

He starts walking, way past where you are, and the girl walks slowly, and just as she’s walking past you the boy turns around and runs back. “You’re too slow!” He grabs her hand and right there a mark appears on their fingers.

You and Jungkook turn to look at one another. “They’re childhood lovers.” He says, breathlessly.

You grab his cheeks. “JUNGKOOK BREATHE!”

He nods and you slowly see the color coming back to his face.

“They say sometimes you can remember what happened in your past life.” He suddenly brings up, as you’re walking.

“But why would you want to?”

“Well what if you were a none your whole life? Wouldn’t you wonder how bad you screwed up in the last life to not deserve a person anymore?” He laughs nervously, recalling Namjoon’s words and anger.  Lies. This life is a lie. I don’t deserve this .

“What?”

He shakes his head again. “Nothing, I got a late night practice I’ll see you tomorrow yeah?” He hugs you without hesitation, but you know something is up. Before you can back away you hear it, “Hayoung you wouldn’t leave me would you? Even if I did something bad?”

“No Jungkook. I wouldn’t.”

You see Jaeun and Seokwon arguing in the stairwell, and decide to go for the elevator instead. The house is quiet and you drift off so easily.

 

 

“I don’t want her!”

“But your majesty please, if you don’t do this then this girl-

“I don’t care! This is not my business. The girl is not mine!”

The girl shows no fear in his eyes, she speaks daringly with no shame for what she’s done. “Your majesty with all due respect if I could just explain-

“I WILL NOT HEAR ANY EXPLANATIONS! GET RID OF THIS EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN AT ONCE!” He waves his hand and they drag her out. The room is silenced by the shock of the scene they’re witnessing.

They drag her out and the only thing heard is her cries. “I DIDN’T DO IT!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME YOUR MAJESTY! I’VE ONLY EVER LOVED YOU!”

Her crying is loud but it fades as there’s more distance put between them.

“LEAVE ME AT ONCE! GET OUT!”

“But your majesty it’s –

“I SAID GET OUT!” They leave at his request but he knows they’re still watching him from the shadows.

He cries in the empty room, as his eunuch approaches him.

“V?”

“Your majesty.”

“Make sure she lives miserably”

Jungkook wakes up to the sun shining through the window, sweat dripping from his forehead, and looks at V.

“I hope she never remembers.”

V nods with a scared look in his eye. “Me too.”



WHAT'S GOING ON SUBBIES?????

y'all alive???

Did the dope mv kill you all yet? AHHHH I'M SEEING BTS IN 31 DAYSS!!!!

Blond suga is a treasure, a cutie. SOMEONE CALLED HIM SPLENDA THE OTHER DAY OMG I WAS DYING. *avoids commenting about jungkook's dream* Splenda... that's a whole other level... mhmm...