Eleven

This One Thing

“Good morning beautiful girlfriend<3”

You smile at the message and type a quick reply back. “I’ve been awake for hours!”

“What are you doing?”

“On break at work. You?”

“I just woke up ^^”

“Jungkook its noon…”

“I know but I couldn’t fall asleep thinking about you and last night because that was amazing… :)”

You feel your cheeks light up, and right then you sigh because you have to get back to work.

Your phone is on fire a few hours later when you see all the messages you didn’t get to see during work.

“Noona did you dream of me?”

“Come on now don’t be shy! ^.^”

“I know you did!!!! :O Everyone likes me.”

“Noona you like me right???”

“Hayoungieeeee notice me!!!!”

“I HAVE COOKIES! NOOOOOONAAAAAAA!!!”

“(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ YOUR COOKIES ARE GONE NOW”

You laugh at his messages, and reply with “no, my kookie is right here<3”

 

Hoseok picks up Jungkook’s phone as it lights up and almost dies laughing. He brings it over to Taehyung who comes up with the brilliant idea of trying to open it, but he can’t figure out the password. He asks Yoongi who shrugs before turning back to watch the TV.

“Hey Jimin come here!”

“Me?” Jimin looks confused.

“Open this!”

“But isn’t that Jungkook’s?”

“But look at the text!”

They stand around the phone and turn to Jin as he walks by.

“Hyung can you open this?”

“Sure.” He grabs the phone and hands it back to them, unlocked.

They read the conversation and laugh, leaving Jungkook confused as to why they’re laughing when he steps out of the shower. He heads for his phone were he sees the message from Hayoung, already marked as read. He shakes his head at his hyungs, but smiles at seeing his girlfriend’s cute response.

 

“THERE’S A WHAT? IN WHERE?”

“OMO WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!” Your mother hugs Kami, who is meeting your parents for the first time.

Your and Jun exchange looks, your dad looks a bit shocked, and your mom is completely happy. She rubs Kami’s invisible belly. “What do you want it to be?”

“I want a boy!” Kami says cheerfully. Jun wraps his arms around Kami. “But a girl would be pretty like you.” She elbows him and your mom laughs. “She’s got a point my dear, the girl would be beautiful like you. Our family is very good looking!”

Your dad sits at the sofa, tears rolling down his face. “Are you upset?”

“No! My son actually got himself a nice girl! I’m so proud! I just can’t…”

You mom throws the tissue box at him. “Aish you big baby. Get it together!”

You’re sitting at dinner when Jun suddenly brings Jaeun’s hot date up. “So how did that go?”

As if on cue Jaeun steps through the door.

“How did it go?” Your mother rolls her eyes. “Jaeun did you call my son in law yet?”

“Seokwon is a fat piece of spoiled trash he can go eat candy because he’ll never get with something sweet like this! My soulmate is P.O!!!” She speaks quickly, before running into her room.

“Seokwon thinks she’s adorable, I like that boy. He’ll get to her eventually.” Your dad comments.

Your mom looks around, before whispering. “You wanna know how they met?”

You, Jun and Kami nod in unison.

“So when you sent the brat back to me, she wasn’t going to school. The brat was pretending to go to school, hanging out with those neighborhood kids on a rooftop. So I made the brat work in the restaurant. She was doing all right at first but then this kid came in. She got his order wrong three times, and he cursed her out, she cursed him out back. Aigoo.”

“That’s not very romantic…” Kami mumbles.

“Oh no not at all but… It gets better. She grabs a glass of water and pours it on him, but he grabs her wrist. That’s when the mark appeared. She ran out and didn’t come back.” You mom sighs. “So I get a call from the parents asking if we could meet up, and I noticed the caller id, richest family in Changwon. The one with all the buildings. If Jaeun marries him she might just get herself together. His family has money. She can have whatever she wants and you know the brat likes expensive stuff. I thought, aigoo, fate has done it for my child.”

Jun looks so shocked. “Jaeun hit the jackpot…” Kami elbows him.

 

 

 

You’re doing your homework in your room, blasting some of your favorite BEAST songs. You’re singing along dramatically to “Will you be alright?” when Jungkook knocks on your half open door. You stop singing and get up, turning off the music.

Jungkook smiles mischievously as you grab your stuff and move to the table at the kitchen.

“Who let you in?”

“Jaeun. She was leaving.”

You shake your head, and you sit there with him both doing your homework.

“Hayoung…. Can you sing some more?”

“ME? SING? NOOOO!” You try not to look up from your math.

“Hayoungiee~ Sing for me!”  You look up at him for a second, he put his pens down.

“Just do your homework.”

“Ah I see how it is. You’re shy. Okay, I’ll go first.”

You continue working on your math when you suddenly hear some familiar words come out of his mouth.

Oh listen to my heart, listen to my heart, even though no words can describe you

You drop your pen and look up at him.  I will let you listen to my heart through my own style

He winks at you.

Nothing better than you if someone offers me the world

You you you you He points at you.

I can’t trade it for you

He grabs your hand and you can feel your heartbeat instantly speed up. His voice is so lovely…

Hey baby girl every day is so fun honestly I’m a bit scared, but no matter what anyone says, I want

 

So beautiful my girl Oh oh girl oh oh girl

Even if time goes by compared to anyone else in the world

I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all

He lets go of your hand and makes a heart over his head.

Jungkook left you speechless. This boy, he never runs out surprises. He sang you your favorite Beast song. It sounded perfect to you, but he’s so nervous because he’s never sang to the girl he liked before like that, especially not with those cheesy words.

You feel tears roll down your cheeks and Jungkook is instantly worried. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Yes you idiot! You stole my heart!”

He laughs and your parents, who were standing there the whole time laugh too.

“Oh yeobo, I think he’s a keeper!” You mom laughs.



SUPRISEEEEE BET YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW THE LAST OF ME MUAHAHAHA!!!!

 Umm no, but foreal i apoligize to you guys, i should  have updated a million years ago but i kept being unable to find time to actually get to write this out, work and school were driving me crazy, but hey only 2 weeks left -__- hopefully i get to update again before that.

but guess whos going to BTS???? MEEEEEEEEEE

I'm front row.... on the balcony HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (only because i have to take my sibling with me i swear i woulda been closer if i was alone)

I guess they listened to me when i said keep jimin away from me... D: But i still get to see them so i'm satisfied haha

is that comeback killing you guys? cause it's killing me @_@

I love you subbies!! hope you liked this chapter ^^