*Chapter 6

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeonrin turns right. L.Joe turns right. Yeonrin turns left. L.Joe turns left. Yeonrin looks back. L.Joe hides.

 

L.Joe has been Yeonrin’s tail for the past few minutes and he’s lucky that no one suspects a thing because they are on the busy street of Seoul. Yeonrin is making her way to who knows where and L.Joe is so curious to know that’s why he is following her. He’s lucky that he has a fast reflex that’s why when Yeonrin is going to turn he has already hide.

 

Yeonrin really feels like someone is following her but when she looks back, there is no one suspicious around that’s why she just shrug it off. After walking for a few minutes she arrives on her destination. DropTop Café, one of the popular café on Seoul. Yes she is working on a café. She’s working for a few months now and she’s thankful that TOP High is closer than her old school because now she can just walk to get there.

 

She went inside and was greeted by her fellow co-workers which she just replied with a nod. L.Joe raised an eyebrow when Yeonrin went inside. *Is she going to meet with her boyfriend?*

 

He also went inside and saw Yeonrin nodding to one of the workers before going to the staffs’ room. His curiosity went on again but before he can react one of the workers called his attention.

 

“Good afternoon sir. What’s your order?” Hana, one of the workers, said as she looks at L.Joe with admiration written on her face. L.Joe noticed this and just sigh in his head making him want to go out now.

 

“Iced mocha .” L.Joe shortly replied.

 

“Do you want to have a waffle or cheesecake sir?” Hana said in a sweet tone.

 

“No.” L.Joe said with an emotionless face. Hana told him the price and he paid for it.

 

When he saw that the door of the staffs’ room is going to open, he immediately walks away for Yeonrin to not see him. He went upstairs to have a sit and now that he notices, there are only few people here because it’s still early.

 

Meanwhile, Yeonrin went out of the staffs’ room completely dress with her uniform. She went beside Hana as the said girl just put a cup of coffee in a tray. Yeonrin was about ti get the tray and ask Hana where to give it to, when she is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter