*Chapter 16

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confuse. One word and that is what Teen Top is feeling now, pure confusion. It’s Monday and they are back to school but that’s not the thing. Yeonrin is ignoring them. That’s the thing that makes them confuse.

 

They walk along the corridor, with their fangirls crowding the place as usual, when they saw Yeonrin. They were sure that she saw them that’s why they are shock when she just ignore them and went straight to the classroom.

 

“Did she not see us?” Niel asked as he turned to his friends.

 

“I’m sure she sees us but maybe she didn’t.” CAP said. “Let’s just go to class.”

 

The six of them went to their classroom and saw Yeonrin, flipping through the pages of her book. Ricky’s face lightened with the sight of her and L.Joe didn’t miss it. Ricky were about to greet her when she stood up and went out.

 

“Is she avoiding us?” Chunji said and turned to L.Joe. “What happened? Did you guys fight?”

 

“No.” L.Joe said still looking at the door.

 

“Well let’s just talk to her later.” CAP said and makes his way to his place along with the other members.

 

*We didn’t fight. I saw her that evening, smiling and the next day she’s gone leaving a note on the kitchen with breakfast for us. I don’t remember fighting with her. Did something happen?”

 

Left with no choice, he just went to his sit. He gets his earphones out and plugged it in. Then he turns to the door, waiting for Yeonrin to come back. Soon she came back, avoiding any eye contacts with Teen Top and just went straight to her sit. Other students came inside the room also along with their teacher for the first subject.

 

Everyone already settled in and soon the boring class starts.

 

L.Joe is just looking at Yeonrin all through the class hours. He just can’t take his eyes off her. He doesn’t know but just looking at her brings joy to him.

 

He didn’t even notice that it is already lunch time until she keeps her things and went out of the room along with other students who hurriedly wants to get out. Just then Chunji came to him telling him it’s already lunch. He keeps his earphones, grabs his bag and they all went to the cafeteria.

 

Once they arrived, they cut through the line, as usual, gets their food and went to sit on their usual place.

 

“There’s Yeonrin.” Niel said. “Why don’t you talk to her L.Joe.”

 

“She’ll just ignore him hyung.” Changjo said. “Girls are all like that.”

 

“Yeah but Yeonrin is not an ordinary girl.” Chunji pointed out. “Maybe something happened.”

 

“I’ll just go and talk to her then.” L.Joe said and stands up. As if Yeonrin heard it, she stands up immediately and grabs her bag before walking away, not even glancing at Teen Top’s way.

 

“Well at least you tried.” Niel said and shrug.

 

L.Joe sits back with a sigh and just resume on eating. He is determined to talk to her later, whether she likes it or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter