*Chapter 2

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weather is good. The sun is shining brightly in the sky. Birds are chirping. The leaves of the trees sway from left to right as the soft wind pass by them. People are walking on the sidewalk with a soft and calm expression. It must be a fine day for everyone, except for one person, Shin Yeonrin.

 

She's the new kid on the block. She and her family just transferred last Saturday. She fixed all the things that are needed for her to transfer and all was already set that's why she's going to her new school now. It is Tuesday today that means she didn’t attend the class yesterday because of certain things.

 

She stepped outside with her new uniform and raised an eyebrow on the atmosphere that welcomes her. She used to like this kind of environment, but now it irritates her. She used to prefer a bright and sunny day where everything seems like in place but now, she prefers gray clouds floating in the dull sky.

 

She walks on the sidewalk with her bag slung on her left shoulder. She's on her way to her new school which is TOP high. She has an emotionless face as she pass by the people who are also walking on the sidewalk.

 

"It's a good day." A girl, who passes by, said and smiled.

 

Yeonrin looks at the girl and rolled her eyes. *Good day my .*

 

After walking for a few minutes she saw students with the same uniform as her. She thought that she's on the right way so she continues on walking. When she is outside the school she stops and looks at the huge gates. She admits that her new school is huge.

 

She sighs and hopes that she won't get lost and won’t be late on her first day. She went inside with one thought on mind. Find the office.

 

She entered and walks on the hallway. All eyes are on her, as she passes by them. She heard some of the things that the students are saying.

 

"Who is that?"

 

"She looks rude."

 

"Maybe a new student."

 

"She's cool."

 

Yeonrin ignored them and focused on searching the office to get her books and schedule. Little did she know that a girl is looking at her. When Yeonrin pass by her, the girl raised an eyebrow.

 

*Who's that?* She thought as she pop her bubble gum.

 

After turning to the right, Yeonrin successfully found the office. She knocks before entering the room. When she saw a teacher, she bows 90 degrees at her.

 

"Oh you must be the new student. Shin Yeon Rin right?" The teacher asks and Yeonrin just nod.

 

"I'm Ms. Park, a history teacher." She introduces herself as she smiled at Yeonrin.

 

Yeonrin just nod again making Ms. Park awkward. It's like she's talking to a statue.

 

"O..kay? Here is your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter