*Chapter 44

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun and Yeonrin were instantly the hot topic in TOP High. Even Teen Top couldn’t believe it.

 

“What is that Woohyun doing here?” Niel angrily asks as he kicks the chair in front of him. “I mean seriously? He came here? Oh come on.”

 

They are in their hideout, still shocked at the news. It even bothers L.Joe not just Woohyun is here but Yeonrin is with him and with her new look he really didn’t see that coming.

 

“Why is Yeonrin with him by the way?” Chunji asks as he turns to LJoe who is spacing out. “Do they know each other?”

 

“Maybe they met with each other in those two weeks she disappeared.” Changjo tried reasoning.

 

“What about her new looks then? She’s not someone to just change like that.”

 

“Well-“ Changjo thought about it but just shrug because he have no idea too.

 

“Whatever it is, I don’t like it.” CAP seriously said. It is the first time he speaks again after Yeonrin appeared with Woohyun. “I know something is up but the most important thing right now is for L.Joe to explain everything to Yeonrin and maybe that will work.

 

After hearing what his leader said L.Joe thought about it and agree with him. He is even confuses because they didn’t really have a closure. He stood up and went out to talk to Yeonrin.

 

“I hope Noona will listen to Hyung.” Ricky sighs.

 

Meanwhile, Yeonrin and Woohyun are eating at the canteen. They can feel that most of the students inside are looking at them as they hear some of the whispers the others are making. Maybe checking the new guy out, or looking at Yeonrin’s new look, or others.

 

Woohyun looks around and saw that the students who are looking at them turn away, afraid to get caught.

 

“Don’t mind them.” Yeonrin said. “You’ll get used to it.”

 

“Do you get these stares when you came here?” Woohyun asks as he takes a sip on his soda.

 

Yeonrin just nods. “It’s normal in my first day but when I stood up against that queenka, it seems that their attention is on me. Then when L.Joe and I became a couple the same attention is thrown at me but as time goes by you’ll just get used to it.”

 

Woohyun just nods, glad that Yeonrin and L.Joe is not a thing anymore because he thinks that he have a chance.

 

“She’s still with L.Joe oppa and now she’s hanging out with this new guy. She even changed her look.”

 

“She’s becoming a now.”

 

“Well maybe that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter