*Chapter 14

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Yeonrin and Ricky step out of the kitchen the noisy atmosphere of Teen Top greeted them. When they arrived in the living room, the sight of pizza, sodas and chips greeted them. Ricky immediately went and sits on the floor beside Changjo and starts eating. Teen Top has moved the sofas including the centre table on the side and they spread a large blanket on the floor so they can all fit.

 

When L.Joe saw Yeonrin, he moved aside to give space for her. When she looks at him, he pats the space beside him telling her that she sits beside him. Once she sits beside him L.Joe looks satisfied. CAP saw it and it makes him blink at L.Joe. When he convinced himself that maybe he is just seeing things he just shrug it off. Niel and Chunji are still playing and the rest were just watching them play.

 

“So, how’s our place? Don’t include the noise and the mess.” L.Joe said as he offered Yeonrin some chips.

 

Yeonrin gets some and eats it before speaking. “Nice.”

 

“We didn’t expect you to come here Yeonrin-ssi.” CAP said as he turns to the said girl.

 

“I apologize if my visit here is all of the sudden.” Yeonrin said.

 

“No. No. It’s okay. You’re welcome here.” CAP smiled. “Thanks to you, Ricky is still alive.”

 

“Yeah. Ricky said that gang members attacked him that night. We didn’t expect that you can fight.” Niel turned to her. “How did you learn how to fight?”

 

 “I just thought that it comes handy and yeah it does.” Yeonrin said as she shrugs.

 

“No one is probably threatening your life right?” Chunji asked. “Because if there is someone threatening your life you can just come to us and we’ll beat them.”

 

 “No.” Yeonrin shakes her head and thought of her family who is always making things hard for her. “There is no one threatening my life.”

 

“Since it’s already late, you can just stay here for the night noona.” Ricky smiled. “There is an extra room here; I can prepare that for you.”

 

Yeonrin don’t know but when it’s Ricky, she feels warm, something that she haven’t felt before. “No it’s okay, I can just go and go home and you can’t be moving around doing things, you need to rest”

 

“No. It’s already late.” L.Joe said and looks at her with a stern voice. “Just stay here for the night. We won’t harm you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter