*Chapter 23

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun woke up that day wanting to go out alone. He didn’t even ask permission to his leader and just sneak out of their place. First he went mall after mall. Eating and enjoying his self while the girls checking him out which he didn’t care.

 

Just then he suddenly found his self standing at the entrance of Lotte World. He was about to turn back and go away but since it is already afternoon and the fact that he haven’t been to Lotte World, he decided to go.

 

At first he is just wandering around when something caught his eyes. He saw Teen Top playing on the skating rink that’s why he immediately put his sunglasses and hat on.

 

*Now I’ve got some news when I go back home.*

 

He smirks and decided to follow them around. Just then he notices that there is a girl with them. He frowns when he can’t see her face because he swore that she is familiar. But he just follows them.

 

He saw them walk inside a restaurant and he knows that he go inside because he is sure that Teen Top will recognized him that’s why he went to the restaurant across the place where they are. He only orders a drink and watch Teen Top.

 

Just then the girl that is with Teen Top looks around and saw him. The girl frowns at him when in return he just blinks. The girl’s attention was diverted away from him when L.Joe spoke to the girl. Woohyun swore that the girl is so familiar, He just observes them or rather her; he can’t take his eyes off her.

 

*Who is that girl? I think I know her from somewhere.*

 

And with that something clicked on his mind. His eyes widened in realization as he looks at the girl again. “Yeonrin.”

 

Flashbacks of what happened back when they are still a child hit him. He bit his lip and look down as he took a deep breath. He knows that Yeonrin won’t forgive him becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter