*Chapter 41

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina tied her hair into a ponytail as she went to the sink and wash her hands. It’s Saturday and she is very lazy to even move an inch. Just then her phone vibrated indicating that someone is calling her. She answered it without even looking who it is.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Mina. It’s L.Joe. Meet me at the park near the school. We need to sort things out.” After that, the line went dead.

 

Mina blinks at the sudden call but suddenly she smirks. She immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath. After an hour of preparing she is already on the bus, on her way to meet L.Joe.

 

When she arrived, she saw him sitting on the bench typing on his phone. She fixed her hair and went behind him and was about to cover his eyes when he spoke.

 

“Stop. I didn’t come to play your ing games.” L.Joe suddenly said making Mina stop on what she is about to do.

 

She clears and went to sit beside him. She thought that she needs to make her plan now but what can she do, Yeonrin is not around. She looks around and saw a café that has a long queue. She looks at L.Joe who is still typing in his phone. She smirks as she holds his hand making him turn to her. She puts his hand that is holding his phone in the bench.

 

“Can you buy some snacks there?” Mina said and pointed at the café.

 

L.Joe pulled his hands away not noticing that his phone slip from his hand. “And why would I?”

 

Mina sighs. “Come on L.Joe. I know that after this we won’t see each other again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter