*Chapter 36

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the past few days, L.Joe is worried for the sake of his friends especially for Yeonrin. That anonymous call got him and he is worried, suspecting every odd movement around him and keeping quiet most of the time. He is not like this before, he received a lot of death threats and anonymous calls before but it doesn’t bother him but now it does because he just realized how his friends mean to him and he got Yeonrin, the girl he loves.

 

And this whole L.Joe-acting-strange is bothering his friends especially Yeonrin.

 

She tried approaching L.Joe and asked him every time what is wrong but he would just shrug it off telling her that it’s nothing. This goes on and now she is tired of it. She needs her L.Joe back and she is going to do anything to bring him back.

 

That’s why she skipped her afternoon class and is now in Teen Top’s place, preparing food. She decided to make a surprise dinner for L.Joe because she wants to spend time with him. The others approved of this and hold L.Joe before 7, their meeting time, giving her enough time to prepare for everything she needs.

 

The time now is already 6:00 and she is still cooking while fixing the table. She cleans everything and by 6:50 everything is already set. She is now fixing herself when her phone vibrated and it’s a message from Chunji telling her that they are already close.

 

Meanwhile L.Joe has his earphones on and just walking at the back of the group with a million thoughts running inside his head. They now arrived at their place and he walked inside, ready to sleep but he was lifted from his thoughts when he saw Yeonrin standing in their living room.

 

He blinks at the sight in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter