*Chapter 50

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Teen Top is in the club and L.Joe is quiet. He is sitting with CAP and Chunji as the other member go with their usual hobby. He is just there looking at his drink, still unable to process what he did and what he said to Yeonrin a while ago.

 

Chunji nudged CAP by the elbow as the leader looks at him. “What?”

 

“L.Joe.” Chunji simply said.

 

CAP just sighs. They know what happened at least they are not dumb enough to not know what he did when he went to their hideout as tears were flowing from his eyes. Sure they are mad for giving her up especially Ricky, he seems upset and angry even which they don’t know why but Yeonrin is already like a family to them but they also understand him.

 

“Let’s just not bother him.” CAP said. “I know it’s hard for him. It’s the first time he actually cared and loved someone.”

 

Chunji just nods and drinks what’s in his glass.

 

***

 

“Did you get what you need?” Dongwoo asks Sungjong as he stuffs some knifes in his bag.

 

They are in Dongwoo’s room as they stuffs their bag with weapons. Dongwoo is in charge in holding their group’s weapons that’s why Sungjong came and help him.

 

“Neh hyung.” Sungjong nods as he zips his own bag. “Where are the others by the way?”

 

“Sungyeol and Sunggyu are already at the hideout.” Dongwoo said. “While Woohyun and L are already off to get Yeonrin and as for Hoya I don’t know where he is he seems so distant this past few days but he’ll stick with us. Just give him a call and tell him we’re at the hideout.”

 

Sungjong just nods and began looking for some knuckles. Little did they know that Hoya is just outside the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter