*Chapter 52

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It only took a few minutes for L.Joe and Hoya to explain what is happening. They are shock at the news and they are ready to go and save Yeonrin and although Niel is suspicious of Hoya it only took a few comforting words to not beat the hell out of him and agree to calm down.

 

And it only took a few minutes to arrive at Infinite’s hideout. They park their motorcycle in front and they hop off of their motorcycle feeling a little nervous because they know that this night will be bloody.

 

*I’m coming Yeonrin.* L.Joe thought as he took a deep breath and enter with his friends behind him.

 

When they enter the members of Infinite is already waiting for them. They are all there except for Woohyun and Hoya.

 

Hoya sneakily went to the back door and enter there so he can made a show that he is just late. He already made a plan that he’ll pretend to fight but he’ll just lead L.Joe to where Yeonrin is.

 

“Well hello Teen Top.” Sunggyu smirks. “It’s so nice to see you again.”

 

“I believe you have our friend.” CAP coldy said. “And I want you guys to hand her to us and I’ll consider this as a misunderstanding only.”

 

“Where did you go?” Dongwoo whispers as Hoya came beside him.

 

Hoya just shrugs and maintains his aura. “I’m already here. Let’s just begin the show.”

 

Dongwoo just nods and smirks as he turned his attention to the leaders.

 

Sunggyu is already raging in anger in what CAP said. He’s a good leader but he’s not good at controlling his emotions.

 

“Well then you.” Sunggyu said as he made the first move and ran towards CAP who is surprise at his speed because in just a blink of an eye Sunggyu is already in front of him sending him a punch.

 

Niel came face to face with Dongwoo who is smirking at him while Sungyeol ran towards Chunji. L went for Ricky as Sungjong went for Changjo.

 

All of them are fighting intensely as Hoya lead L.Joe to where Yeonrin is.

 

“She is probably at the second floor.” Hoya said as they sneakily went upstairs.

 

They walk at the hallway with Hoya leading the way. L.Joe’s heart beat is so loud that he thinks it will come out of his chest. They stop in front of a door as L.Joe looks at Hoya.

 

“She’s probably here.” Hoya nods as L.Joe took a deep breath and went inside.

 

His eyes widened when he saw Yeonrin in the corner tied up to a chair.

 

“Yeonrin!” L.Joe immediately ran to her as Yeonrin’s eyes widened when she saw him as tears began to cloud her vision.

 

He immediately hugs her. “I’m here. Don’t worry.” He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter