*Chapter 38

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Yeonrin learned about Ricky’s sister, she is bothered. She wants to share it with the other members but she is bothered about it. She wants to tell it to L.Joe but she has doubt about it. That’s why she just set aside it as often as she can so she won’t ruin the mood. It’s their school break so she needs to enjoy and not worry about anything.

 

“Where are we going again?” Yeonrin asks L.Joe without looking at him because she is busy making food for them. Because she woke up early in the morning, she already cleans the house and now she is already cooking. Good thing that they are still not awake except for L.Joe who just woke up and declares that they are going somewhere.

 

“We are going on a date.” L.Joe grins.

 

“Why all of the sudden?” Yeonrin asks as she gets the plate and places the now cooked bacon in it.

 

“Why? You don’t like it?” L.Joe pouted making Yeonrin chuckle. He smiles and went behind her to hug her. “I just want to spend time with you. You know, just the two of us.”

 

“Fine.” She finally said making L.Joe cheer.

 

He kisses her cheeks and prepares the table to help her. Once he is done, he looks at her with loving eyes. *I could get use to this sight every day*

 

Since the guys will still wake later they decided to eat now because they are going out. Once they are done, L.Joe volunteered that he would wash the dishes and she could just go and prepare.

 

Yeonrin smiles and kisses him in the cheek and went to take a shower. While she is in the shower, she can’t help but wonder about the picture again.

 

“No. It’s impossible that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter