*Chapter 18

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And here arrives my good daughter. Shin Yeonrin.”

 

With eyes widen, Yeonrin slowly look up to see who it is. There she saw her father looking at her with a glare as he is crossing his arms against his chest. Yeonrin immediately stood up as she blinks.

 

“A-appa?” Yeonrin stuttered as something clicked on her mind.

 

*Right. Yesterday is the end of their trip that’s why they got home today. Aish. Why did I forget about it?*

 

“Why are you late?” Her father asked as he raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“I just got out of work appa.” Yeonrin said.

 

“Right. You got work so you can escape all the chores here and leave it all to your sister.” Mr. Shin said as she grabs her by her arm.

 

“Aniyo appa. I ju-“ Yeonrin started but was cut off when her father slap her.

 

“Reasons.” Mr. Shin dangerously said as he drags her daughter inside. Yeonrin saw her step-sister writing on the center table with her books all over it.

 

“Look at your sister. She’s studying really hard and you expect her to do all the chores here?” Mr. Shin glared at Yeonrin.

 

“Appa. Stop that.” Younghee said as she stood up and holds her father.

 

Yeonrin raised an eyebrow at her step sister’s behaviour only to find a smirk on her face. Yeonrin knows that this girl has something on her mind again.

 

“Aniyo Younghee. This girl needs to learn her lesson.” Mr. Shin said.

 

“It’s okay appa. I can just do all of it. Even if she is out m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter