*Chapter 17

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell are those guys doing here?” Yeonrin silently muttered, trying to calm herself down, as she stares at the six familiar boys wandering the café where she works.

 

She went to Teen Top’s hideout after her “small talk” with L.Joe, not even realizing that they are holding each other’s hand until they arrived making Changjo point it out with a smirk on his face. She just sat there talking to L.Joe and answering some questions from the other members once in a while. She was just having a conversation with L.Joe when her eyes darted off the clock on the wall. It is almost time for shift in the café that’s why she bid goodbye to them telling them that she still have work to do.

 

They let her go that easily, which is surprising, and make her way to the café. She enters and was greeted by her co-workers. She went to the staff’s room to change and after that she went out only to be greeted by the sight of the six Teen Top boys wandering around like lost sheep inside the café.

 

*Should’ve known. That’s why they let me go easily without telling that they are coming with me because they came with their selves. Curse you L.Joe*

 

She glares at L.Joe, which he didn’t notice, because she knows that he is the only one who knows where she work and now he brought his friends. She just sighs to calm herself and went to the counter. When Ricky saw her he was about to greet her when Yeonrin gave her a don’t-you-even-dare-look making Ricky stop and blinks at her.

 

When L.Joe saw her she gave him the same look that she gives Ricky. L.Joe gave her a questioning look but she looks away. Then he saw her co-workers and finds out that Yeonrin doesn’t want them to know that she knows the six guys who just entered the place. That’s when a smirk came into his face.

 

“Guys, you take a sit on the second floor, it’s cosier there.” L.Joe said. “I’ll just order for you.”

 

The others just shrug but went to the second floor. When L.Joe saw that they are out of sight, he went towards Yeonrin. Once the said girl notices it, her eyes widen but before she can react he’s already in front of her.

 

“Annyeong.” L.Joe smiled as he waved. Yeonrin glares at him as she feels that Haejung, one of her co-workers that is running that other cashier, looks at them.

 

Haejung then came to her. “Do you know this cute guy?” She whispers.

 

Yeonrin was about to shook her head when L.Joe, in some kind of miracle happens to hear what Haejung says, nod and spoke. “Yes, I know her.”

 

Haejung then have a questioning look at them because she knows that Yeonrin is not that friendly and it really surprises her that someone that is outside the café knows her.

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe is smirking at Yeonrin as the said girl is intensely glaring at him. He is seriously enjoying this and he knows that there is ninety-nine-point-ninety-nine that the girl in front of him is going to beat the hell out of him but he knows that it’s worth it.

 

Before Haejung can say something, L.Joe suddenly speaks. “I know her because the last time I went here, she’s here.” He then leans forward making Yeonrin raised an eyebrow at him. “But she’s not the one running the cashier that’s why I haven’t talk to her even though I want to.”

 

At this moment, Yeonrin is trying her best to calm herself and not to rip the living out of the guy that is in front of her. She badly wants to wipe the smirk on his face and it takes all to refrain herself from doing it.

 

“Oh.” Haejung smiled and went to her place when she hears that the door chimes make a sound indicating that there is a new customer.

 

“So what’s your order sir?” Yeonrin said as she gritted her teeth making L.Joe chuckle at her.

 

“I’ll have six Café Mocha, two Soufflé Cheese Cake, two Blueberry Cheese Cake and two Chocolate Cheese Cake.“ L.Joe said and Yeonrin punched everything, in a hard way venting all her anger on the computer in front of her, avoiding the look of L.Joe . The said guy is doing all his best not to roll on the ground and die from laughter. He has to look away every now and then because the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter