*Chapter 28

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the past few days, Yeonrin would get new bruises, or she would be sick, or she would have a broken arm or sprain ankle. Her visit in the clinic is getting often making Teen Top worry about her, especially L.Joe. But whenever they ask her, she would come up with excuses like “I trip” or “I bump in our door.” L.Joe knows that she is not that clumsy that’s why it intrigues him what is happening to her.

 

Teen Top is on the club and doing what they are doing every time they are in a club. L.Joe is sitting with his CAP and Chunji. Niel is off to flirt while the two maknaes were on the dance floor.

 

L.Joe sighs and takes a sip on his drink. CAP notices it and pat him in his shoulder.

 

“Are you okay?” CAP manages to say despite noise.

 

L.Joe shook his head.

 

“Yeonrin?” CAP asks as L.Joe nods.

 

“You should call her or go to their house. I’m sure you know where it is.” CAP said making L.Joe and Chunji looks at him. “You know dude, if you really love her you need to prove to her that you’ll always be by her side. Action speaks louder than words you know.”

 

Chunji raised an eyebrow at his hyung. “B-But I thought y-you-“

 

“You’re right hyung.” L.Joe said as he places his drink on the table and went out of the club.

 

“Yah! I thought-“ Chunji started but was only greeted by their leader’s smirk.

 

Chunji’s eyes widened in realization. “You already knew about this?”

 

“From the very start.” CAP smirk as he takes a sip on his drink trying to ignore Chunji who is demanding him to tell everything.

 

Meanwhile L.Joe is calling Yeonrin but the said girl is not answering. He takes a deep breath and began running, trying to remember the way to her house.

 

Yeonrin is recei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter