*Chapter 3

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRIIIIIING…

 

The school bell rang signalling that it's lunch time already. Yeonrin place her things in her bag and zip it. She ignored Jaesun who is looking at her as she slung her bag pack on her left shoulder before walking away. Jaesun just sigh and fix his own things.

 

Yeonrin is looking for the cafeteria. She wants to take her time but she’s already hungry that’s why she wants to go to eat immediately.  *Curse this freaking huge school*

 

As she is walking she saw a group of friends comparing Teen Top. They show their phones to the other and they  squeal every now and then. Yeonrin rolled her eyes and just pass by them. *Bunch of seals.*

 

After a few turn to the right and left, Yeonrin finally found the cafeteria. She immediately went inside and gets her food. After that she went to an empty table beside the window and began eating.

 

Just then the door opened followed by the squeals and loud chattering of the girls. Yeonrin already knew who it is. She just sighs and takes a sip on her juice. *I thought that I would have a peaceful lunch. I guess I’m wrong.*

 

L.Joe glared at the girls who are crowding in front of them again. The girls immediately get it and they went back to their seats but their eyes are still on Teen Top. The six boys went to get their food and settle down on their usual table.

 

“I heard that there’s a new student. Is it true?” CAP asks.

 

“Yup. She’s in our class.” L.Joe said as he remembers that Yeonrin just ignore him like nothing.

 

“Jeongmal? I didn’t saw her a while ago, I was sleeping.” Niel said.

 

Ricky takes a sip on his soda. He looked around and saw a girl, beside the window. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stares at her. He feels that the girl is someone he already knows yet he knows that he hasn’t seen her.

 

“Hyung. Is that the new student?” Ricky asks, still looking at the girl. L.Joe looks at Ricky and turns to where he is looking. He just nods and takes a sip on his soda. The other guys look at the girl and Chunji his bottom lip.

 

“She’s pretty.” Chunji said as CAP kick his feet under the table making him yelped in pain. “Hyung!”

 

“Stop it. You look like a ert.” CAP chuckled as Chunji just makes a face at him.

 

Just then Yeonrin stood up and pass by their table without even glancing at them. Niel and Chunji just stare at her until she is already out of sight.

 

Once she is out, Yeonrin decided to explore the school first. As she is walking she pass by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter