*Chapter 1

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In an early morning, a peaceful atmosphere should be found but not in TOP High because an atmosphere like that didn't exist for them. The fangirls are crowding themselves in the hallways as they screamed and squealed. Some are even holding banners like there is a new Korean idol are form. All of them were excited.

 

You ask why? It's because of the rebel gang of TOP High. Teen Top. These handsome gangsters can make a lot of fangirls swoon over their cool aura making the girls excited about their arrival or even their mere existence.

 

The girls will squeal as they pass.

 

The girls will scream their names and gives them compliments.

 

And that irritates the boys, big time.

 

"Can't they just shut their mouth? Goodness! It ruins my day!" Changjo said as he glared at some of the girls but instead of cowering back in fear, the girls squealed loudly making the maknae facepalmed his self.

 

"Well, we are born to be handsome." Chunji said as he winks at the girls making them squealed louder. "If you can't fight it then just enjoy it."

 

They are walking on the hallway looking handsome as ever. They have their uniform yet they are not wearing it properly but who cares? The fangirls likeit because in their eyes, their “oppas” are cool in any way, while the teachers couldn’t control them, in fact some of the teachers are even afraid of Teen Top.

 

"They are so wild. We should've come late." Ricky grumbled.

 

"Let's just go to our hideout, we need peace." CAP said as he tucks his hands on his pockets.

 

Niel swung his arms on Chunji as they both wink or smile at their fangirls. When they squealed louder, they will chuckle and hi-five each other.

 

L.Joe were just following them without uttering a single word. He walked pass by them with his cool image making the girls swoon at him yet he doesn't give them any attention.

 

The six of them make their way to the back of TOP High's building where their hideout is located. The back of the building were filled with unused classrooms with some broken school equipments like chairs, tables and blackboards.

 

The gang went inside the room 206 which serves as their hideout place in the school. As they enter they immediately find a comfortable place for them not minding the pieces of papers, cans of beers, magazines and wrappers all around the place.

 

"I'm sleepy." Ricky stretched as he went to the teacher's table in front.

 

"Sleepyhead." Changjo mumbled as he took his earphone's out and plugged it in. Ricky heard it and just sticks his tongue at the maknae before burying his face on his arms.

 

L.Joe is just looking outside the window with an emotionless face. He ran his hand on his hair and sigh. *Another ing day.*

 

They didn’t attend their first two classes in the morning and just stay in their hideout playing games, sleeping and talking to each other. When they heard the bell rang signalling that its snack time they went out and made their way to the cafeteria.

 

Once they are inside, girls swoon over them again. They went in front of the line to get their food.

 

"Move." L.Joe said as the students who are first in the line make way for them.

 

They didn't react and just let them because they already know what Teen Top is capable of.

 

Once the Teen Top boys get their food they went to their usual table and began eating their food. Just then a nerd boy named Jaesun went inside the cafeteria.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter