*Chapter 19

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yeonrin went to school a little late than usual. She is doing her best not to fall asleep since she didn’t get enough sleep. When she arrives at the classroom she immediately buried her face on her arms with a sigh.

 

When she was about to sleep, she suddenly feels a presence that is looking at her. She looks up and saw her seatmate, Jaesun, looking at her.

 

“Uhm. Can I borrow your notebook in Science Yeonrin-ssi?” Jaesun said as he looks away.

 

“Sure.” Yeonrin said as she gets her notebook from her bag and gave it to him.

 

“Gomawo. If you’re sleepy then sleep. I’ll just wake you up when the teacher is here.” Jaesun smiled at her.

 

She raised an eyebrow at him but nonetheless nod before burying her face on her arm again until she drifted to dreamland.

 

Just then she feels someone is shaking her. She turns to her side to see Jaesun waking her up.

 

“What?” Yeonrin asked.

 

“Ms. Park is here.” Jaesun said as he nods towards the front. Yeonrin, still half-awake still half-asleep, looks in front to see their teacher settling her things on the teacher’s table.

 

She sighs and nods at her seatmate before getting her notebook and book. She turns to back to look at Teen Top but they are not there. She furrowed her eyebrows and look in front again.

 

*Well maybe they are going to be late. They are usually late though*

 

She looks in front and tried her best to pay attention at class but the sleepiness is getting in her way. In the end, she just stares at their teacher explaining stuffs until the bell rang signalling that it is already time for lunch. She packs her bag and went out of the room as she makes her way to the cafeteria to eat her lunch.

 

After eating, she grabs a soda at the vending machine and went to the back of the building. She is going to the hideout of Teen Top to see if they are there but when confusion was written all over her face when she saw th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter