#Drug9

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of her “sleepover” over at IKON’s house that night, her grandmother, Miss Kang thought she had already made friends in school which was exactly not true. Smiles were on her face as she served her customers who came to have spicy rice cakes in the morning and she was also bragging to her regular customers about her granddaughter studying in YG High. She was happy.

Hanbyul jogged down the stairs ready for school. She adjusted her uniform slightly so her grandmother wouldn’t nag about it. She entered the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water and greeted her grandmother.

She looked at Hanbyul with a smile and laughed heartedly. Hanbyul eyed her grandmother and shook her head. She couldn’t help but smile.

“ halmoni… I’ve already told you… I don’t have friends and I wont have friends… so quit it… “ She stated while she checked her bag for her cigarette box as she had bought herself a new pack.

Grandmother took the packed lunch box and handed it to her and Hanbyul raised an eyebrow. “ why so many? There’s 3 layers today… you know I don’t eat that much “ She said with a frown.

“ share it with your friends~ I purposely made that much so that you could share it with your new friends… “ She chuckled and patted her back gently as she escorted her granddaughter to the entrance of the shop. Hanbyul slightly bowed to the customers and they greeted her back with warm smiles.

Grandmother was proud of Hanbyul and it was obvious. She hugged her tight and then put the packed lunch into her bag and head off to YG High. As usual, she would smoke a cigarette on her way to school and she couldn’t care about the stares other people gave her on the streets. * my bag is heavy today…. Because of the 3-layer lunch box * She thought with a sigh and crossed the road.

B.I was already in school that day. He was early. It was unexpected but he was there because the principle has called for him. B.I stood straight with his both hands behind in the principle’s office.

“ Kim Han Bin, 2nd year senior year Class 2-6. You have more absents than what I thought…. And why is that so? Student Kim Han Bin “ The principle questioned while he flipped through B.I’s attendance and report.

“Im sorry Sir, I have part-time jobs and they are all on random timings. I couldn’t helped it “ B.I stated the fact with a straight face.

The principle nodded, furrowing his eyebrows. He tapped his chin and flipped the next page.

“ are you on financial support? If its money issues, the school will definitely help you “ He asked and waited for B.I’s answer.

B.I shook his head while swallowing his saliva. “ No sir and I didn’t fit the requirements for the application for financial support “ B.I told him everything. The principal sighed and softened at him and put his glasses down on the table.

“ alright. I know. If that’s the case, I will not ask any further. I’ll also let your teachers-in-charge know about that. If there is any problems in the future, Kim Han Bin, please do come to me and I’ll help you. But make sure you can graduate Han Bin ah… 85% of attendace but I’ll lower it down to 50% only for you~ no lower than that. You have 35% attendance for the last term and that’s the last one. 50% alright? “ He stated clearly and B.I nodded and was instructed to leave.

He closed the door behind him with a sigh and looked at his watch and the oncoming texts from his part-time jobs. * Looks like I’ll have to miss the rest of the jobs today… * He thought and looked around aimlessly. His expression wasn’t good. It means more time in school and lesser time for part-time.

Few girls walked past him and greeted him and slightly nodded, making them sq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter