#Drug17

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scratching sound of the chalk was echoed across the classroom. Some of the students were already feeling bored and were off doing their own things. A boy had his speakers on his head, bobbing his head along with the music. Another girl in the middle was fixing her make up while her desk partner has already fallen asleep with her head on the table.

Chanwoo was paying attention to the lesson and was occasionally taking down notes and peeking at his desk partner. His stomach growled hungrily and he slightly cleared his throat; embarrassed. “ I thought I had breakfast why am I hungry again “ He mumbled while he cancelled the wrong word he spelled wrongly.

She took a glance at Chanwoo and rolled her eyes. Hanbyul too, was bored. She couldn’t pay attention nor falling asleep. The chemistry lesson was boring and she would liked it if it was practical. She would love to make some potions and burn the whole school down.

“ Hanbyul ah… would you have break time with me today? Just today pleaseeeee~ you can have it with Bobby hyung and B.I hyung but why cant I? “ Chanwoo whispered softly; whining softly.

“ No reason. Spend your break with girls and stop messing with me “ She stated a little sarcastically.

She sighed and looked out of the window; full of thoughts. She couldn’t wait to take a puff after that lesson. She cursed mentally as she remembered that day where she had detention. She never ever wants to have detention anymore. The thought of Junhwe who cant swim made her scoffed and shook her head. * Unbelievable Goo Junhwe *

Just before the bell went off, the door swung opened, making everyone sat back up straight. B.I stepped in like a boss with an annoyed expression on his face. A few girls squealed and whispers started right away. Song Dana tried to fix her hair and bangs too; looking at herself in the mirror and put the mirror down.

A smile appeared on the maknae’s face while she had her poker face on. The teacher stopped writing and packed up her things and left, shaking her head; unsatisfied. He looked around and saw Dana smiling at him and rolled his eyes away. He came in eye contact with Chanwoo and Hanbyul and headed all the way to the back.

“ Jung Chanwoo, go get a set of desk and chair for me. “ He ordered the maknae and Chanwoo quickly got up and went to get it for the leader.

He took Chanwoo’s chair and sat down beside Hanbyul, still with an annoyed ecpression. He made Chanwoo sat on the new set of desk and chair beside him. Hanbyul rolled her eyes. She was umcomfortable. Everyone’s attention was on her and B.I.

Dana stood up from her seat and turned to the back. “ oppa…. What’s happening? Why are you here? Is there a problem B.I oppa? “ She asked; her tone was different; a little cuter.

“ keep that mouth shut Song Dana “ B.I snapped, making her off guard.

Everyone kept quiet. All of them were afraid of opening their mouths. B.I looked across the classroom coldly and everyone gulped nervously. He cleared his throat.

“ Just when im not around or when Chanwoo wasn’t around, you play dirty “ B.I said.

“ Who? “ Dana replied and she was told to shut again. She muttered a curse under her breathe and sighed with a frown.

“ who was it? Im giving you the chance to own up now “ B.I hissed, looking around to see who was it.

Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows and side eyed B.I. * crazy. Coming here early in the morning and make a fuss…. What exactly is he up to…. * She thought. Nobody owned up. Truth was, news traveled and IKON knew about the cheating and that Hanbyul was accused. Junhwe was the main reason how B.I knew of it. He told to B.I.

He slammed the table making everyone jumped slightly in their seat. “ someone made Kim Hanbyul and accused her of cheating “ He stated and Hanbyul looked at him. * er. He sure knows everything. * She thought; surprised. The girls were shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter