#Drug3

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang for the third time of the day after break and Hanbyul was the last to enter the class as usual. She dragged herself to her desk and settled herself down with a sigh. She took her box of cigarettes out to check how many of them were left in there. Not many left, she closed the box and shoved it into her bag.

She was glad Chanwoo wasn’t around or other wise she would be bombarded with questions again. Rolling her eyes and cursed mentally as she looked at her class. She placed her head on the table and closed her eyes.

The girls were chatting among themselves and a girl with her hair untied, Song Dana suddenly stood up.

“ I lost my wallet. Someone must have stolen it~~ “ She hissed, looking at Hanbyul who was resting.

“ yeah…. We should check everyone’s bags to find out the thief “ Her friend helped Dana.

“ I have a feeling that she’s the one who stole my wallet “ Dana proclaimed and pointed to her with a smirk.

It was obvious that the girls in the class didn’t liked Hanbyul. She was just a rock blocking their paths to Ikon, the kingkas of YG High. The girls were just jealous. Not only in her class, the whole school had heard about the transfer student and didn’t really have a good impression Hanbyul.

“ hey you transfer student. I’m going to check your bag first. “ Song Dana stated with her arms folded against her chest. She smirked.

Hanbyul didn’t care about the commotion till someone walked over and pulled her hair, making her stood up from her chair. She glared at Song Dana as though she was going to kill her.

“ I lost my wallet and I want to check your bag “ Song Dana hissed and rolled her eyes with a little smirk.

“ and why should I? “ She hissed with her cold expression.

Dana scoffed hard. “ Because I believe you are the one who stole it “ She proclaimed. Hanbyul was dumbfounded. It was ridiculous. * whats with this highschool. Seriously. The * She mentally cursed.

“ you have no proof… “ Hanbyul hissed and wanted to leave but Dana stopped her by grabbing her collar.

“ the are you doing? “ She snapped at Dana furiously.

“ since you don’t want to cooperate then leave it to for the kingkas to settle it. By then, it will be death for you~ “ Song Dana stated sarcastically and smirked.

Just then, screams were heard outside, along the corridors. Seven guys were walking through the school compound and they were surrounded by girls. Crazy delusional girls to be exact.

“ here they are “ Song Dana smiled so sweetly with an evil heart.

* Kingkas?! My .. what a childish highschool. Stop all the dramas already… seriously grandma… YG High * She thought annoyingly.

Almost everyone vacaded their classrooms to see the kingkas, Ikon. Hanbyul rolled her eyes as she exited the classroom, not bothered and couldn’t care less about the big kingka thing. Stealing a quick glance over to the seven boys and made her way to the opposite direction but stopped by Song Dana’s friend.

“ you cant leave. Or are you guilty of stealing her wallet? “ She questioned.

Hanbyul swipped her hand away from her with a glare. “ Don’t you ing touch me “ She hissed.

Before that friend could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter