#Drug1

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little bell on the door jingled as many times the door swung open and closed every time there were customers. The bell jingled again after the door opened and closed after the customer. She wiped her sweat and looked at the clock on the wall. She gasped.

“ YAH!!!! Its almost time for school. You’re going to be late! “ She raised her voice, expecting her to hear it. She sighed and took a bowl of spicy rice cakes and placed it on the table.

A girl wearing YG high uniform traipsed down the stairs while she combed her hair with her fingers and greeted her grandmother. She poured herself a cup of water and sat down on the table where the bowl of spicy rice cakes was. She looked at her and softened.

“ Halmeoni~ lets share. I cant finish. “ She said but her grandmother shook her head with a smile.

“ Just finish it and go to school. Its your first day of school. Don’t be late on the first day of your transfer. It will be bad. “ She stated and check the time again.

She looked at her granddaughter dug in to the bowl of spicy rice cakes and sighed, and sitting down on the counter. Sighing, she took the cloth and wiped that little photograph in her hand.

One last spicy rice cake into and she looked at up, seeing her grandmother looking at that photo again and she frowned.

“ stop looking at that photo. I don’t like it when you frown… “ She hissed softly and softened as she washed up the bowl behind the counter.

“ you know how much I miss him… he’s my one and only grandson, your brother. I wonder how he was everyday, worrying for him. If only he didn’t leave years ago, you’ll be able to meet him. “ She said as she stared at the photo in her hand.

She rolled her eyes and no matter how many times she tried to say it off, she just didn’t want to listen.

“ yeah. I don’t remember having a brother. I was too young back then. All I have is that photo of yours. Why did he leave though? “ She asked, not really curious about it.

“ because of your parents. They were in debt and the debtors were after them because of the company’s failure and they took your brother with them. But I heard your parents got killed in the end and no news about your brother until I received a letter from him saying that he’s not coming back in order to protect me. He was only six back then when he wrote that letter. Now stop with my grandma stories and go to school. Look at the time! “ Grandma put the photo into the drawer and shoo her granddaughter off.

She softened and hugged her grandma. “ I love you halmeoni. Don’t skip lunch again alright…. “ She said and gave her a peck on her cheeks and left the deokkbokki shop.

Sighing, she fished out her cigarette and lit it on her way and headed to YG High.

 

The school bell rang twenty minutes ago and no students were seated in their seat. Paper planes flying everywhere, pranks were played at each other. Loud music was heard. It was chaotic.

“ yah donghyuk ah~ have you seen hanbin? I just went to his classroom, he isn’t here yet… “ Junhwe nudged the maknae who has his head on the table, feeling tired.

He shrugged. “ Don’t know… he doesn’t tell us his problems and he wouldn’t let us help him. Working several part-time jobs, I really pity Hanbin hyung. “ Maknae Donghyuk softened and yawned.

Junhwe looked at the maknae and furrowed his eyebrows. “ why look so tired? Didn’t you have one of those today? Or secretly have one of those… “ He asked with a smirk. Donghyuk let out a laugh and rolled his eyes.

“ you do know how much that one litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter