#Drug18

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had been looking out for her ever since that day and his heart tells him the same every day. He counted the money he earned and counted the total amount he saved by doing all the part time jobs. He wrote the total amount on a little piece of paper and put it into his box of money. His savings.

* Halmoni… are you doing well? How are you? I’ve grown up to a big boy now. Don’t worry…. I don’t know when are we going to meet but…. Halmoni… I’ll take all the money that I saved to meet you. I’ll give you all these money I earned…. * He thought. He missed his grandmother so much.

He closed the box and kept it in his cardboard, making sure that no one ever knows it existed. He sighed when he saw the red mark on the calendar. “ ing rent seriously… “ He mumbled and started to worry about money again. He leaned back on his chair and his mind wandered to her; his heart skipped a beat. * should I get her something? She doesn’t put on make up…. What about candies? Doesn’t seemed like a sweet tooth…. Hair clip? She doesn’t seem to care about her appearance * He thought, letting out a frustrated groan.

Knocking; the door opened and maknae Chanwoo came into his room and he was back to his cool self.

“ Hanbin hyung~ this is all the money I had from doing odd jobs. The most was from the drugs. “ Chanwoo handed all the money to the leader and B.I softened. He counted the mooney and gave Chanwoo a third of the money. He thanked the leader and headed outside but B.I stopped him.

“ waeyo? “ He asked, blinking innocently with a smile.

“ uhmm….. ani…. Go and do your things “ He wanted to ask Chanwoo about Hanbyul but he changed his mind.

One by one came into B.I’s room to hand him the money and helped him with the rent of the old garage. Bobby smiled and chuckled when B.I gave him a third of the money back.

“ my hanbinnie’s the best… but Hanbin ah~ im feeling weird these days… and I think its because of Hanbyul~ ottoke hanbin ah~ “ Bobby sighed with a frown.

B.I was alittle surprised that Bobby would actually tell him about it and the fact that Bobby was feeling weird because of her made him feel worse. He didn’t liked it. “ don’t think too much bobby hyung~ wait and see who she really likes “ He stated, trying to be positive but deep down, he was dying to know. Bobby nodded and his eyesmile was back and skipped his way out of the room.

“ sigh… kim hanbyul.. just who do you like “ He sighed and Jinhwan came into his room, doing the same as what the others did.

He looked at B.I and knew what was on his mind. B.I counted the money and gave him the money back but Jinhwan shook his head. “ its alright.. you don’t have to give me… use all of that for the remaining of the rent. You already have too many burdens on you “ Jinhwan stated. He was the responsible oldest after all.

Jinhwan looked at B.I and smiled. “ wae? Thinking about Hanbyul? “ He asked, knowing B.I’s expression and couldn’t helped it but smiled even more. B.I was flustered and muttered a curse under his breath.

“ looks like jiwon’s really into her… what you gonna do? “ Jinhwan asked with a smile and waiting for him to answer.

“ the thing that Im afraid the most Jinhwan hyung… “ B.I mumbled and frowned.

“ and that’s liking and falling for the same girl as your best friend… “ Jinhwan answered for B.I and B.I nodded.

Jinhwan was in thoughts for a few minutes and sat up straight. “ I cant help you this time… even Bobby… I cant help both of you… you guys have to settle this yourselves. But for now, Jiwon doesn’t know that you’re into her too.. you’re having more time with her than Jiwon because of break time but….. the fact that you’re always harsh and Bobby’s always the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter