#Drug32

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That most anticipated day was finally here. Girls went to school with makeup, more makeup and got chocolates ready for their crush. Giggles were heard and nobody could pay attention in class. Lessons were all cancelled eventually. The teachers couldn’t do anything.

The girls had already given the chocolates to whoever their crush were. Some of them got rejected and were off crying somewhere. As usual, IKON was recieveing so much love as well as the other boys in YG High. Hayi received a few confessions too.

Chanwoo gave a shy smile while he took the chocolates from a few of the girls and the girls squealed and he laughed it off. Donghyuk was excited but still he didn’t take any of the gifts. He didn’t want to confuse the girls like Chanwoo. He was enjoying the scene. Junhwe gave off a cool vibe and shrugged, making the girls go crazy. He too, didn’t accept any chocolates. The last time he did was years ago but he threw them into the bin right away.

B.I wasn’t there with his mates. He was up on the roof deck, avoiding all the commotion downstairs. To him, there is no such thing as Valentine’s day. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He was worrying about the deal again. * that deal is ridiculous. What is sajangnim ing thinking about… * He thought and opened his eyes, cursing under his breathe right away.

Hayi came up to the roof deck, knowing B.I would be there. “ yah Kim Hanbin… what are trying to do up here…. You should be down there haha “ She , making him roll his eyes.

“ how was it? “ B.I asked as he already knew that Hayi had received a few confessions. He snickered, trying to joke about her.

“ As usual~ you should see who dares to confess and gives you chocolates this year.. I so ing love to see that “ Hayi teased with a giggle.

The two good friends had a good time on the roof deck with no interuptions. Hanbyul walked past the commotions. She slightly rolled her eyes as she walked passed the small little groups of girls and thir confessions. She felt disgusted. She raised an eyebrow as she spotted Junhwe; surrounded by a few girls and he was being mean to them.

She shrugged off and saw Yunhyung on the other side; same situation as Junhwe and Donghyuk. She nodded. * not bad. At least this one’s got prince’s manners…. Those girls’re lucky that Yunhyung was nice. * She thought and went off. It was quite a scene for her on Valentine’s Day.

She stopped when she saw Jinhwan sitting on the stone bench at the foyer. Girls went up to him and go after giving him chocolates. Jinhwan gave a little smile to the girls when they left and she rolled her eyes. “ I thought he was the calm and reasonable one but nah~ dude’s enjoying it too ew “ She commented softly in a harsh tone. Looking around as if she was hoping to see B.I and Bobby but they werent there.

Junhwe and Jinhwan spotted her and wanted to greet her but she turned away.

Before she could make a turn and go, Bobby appeared like magic in front of her and his trademark eyesmile. Lee Haru and Lee Haul were behind him and obviously they were rejected. They were making faces at Hanbyul.

“ Bobby oppa… “

His smile went wider and took her hand. “ Lets go… lets get out of here my angel “ He said in a tone that would melt any girls in the world. He didn’t wait for her to react; pulling off of the crowd and exited the school compound. Jinhwan smiled and shook his head. “ our Kimbab fighting “ He mumbled. * as expected, I know bobby would be like that… * He thought and snapped out of his thought when the girls started touching him.

 

“ where are we going? “ She asked as her gaze shifted down to her hand in his hand. Her heart slightly reacted unusual. * Kim Hanbyul you little greedy monste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter