#Drug4

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind howled and she shivered in cold, climbing onto her bed and snuggled under her warm blanket. She slightly cursed at the cold weather and sighed. Looking at the time, she softened and thought of her grandmother. * this is not going to work.. I better head downstairs to see if I can help her * She thought and skipped down the stairs.

It was almost evening and people were still coming in to have deokbokki. Hanbyul helped her grandmother by taking orders and serving the customers. Even though it was tiring, smiles were always on her grandmother’s face. Hanbyul softened while she served the plate of deokbokki to the customer. “ eat well “ She said and head back to the kitchen.

“ halmoni~ maybe you should adjust the timing and close earlier “ She stated while she massaged her back.

Her grandmother smiled and nodded. “ alright. I’ll try to adjust and change the timing. I don’t want my granddaughter to worry about me… aigoo our puppy is so kind “ She praised Hanbyul and she smiled.

“ Deokbokki juseyo! “ The customer shouted as he took his seat and grandmother prepared the deokbokki for him.

There were lesser and lesser customers after every hour and it was already ten at night. Hanbyul too a bowl of spicy rice cakes and went upstairs. It was what she would do every night. “ I’ll be right back down Halmoni “ She said politely and went upstairs with the bowl of spicy rice cakes.

The wind was blowing continuously and it was going to rain soon. He zipped up his jacket and smoothened it as he looked through the piece of paper with a concerned look and sighed. He slipped his hands into his pockets and remained a cool expression.

“ Yunhyung ah~ check the row of shops over at Lane 1, Junhwe and Jinhwan you guys check the rows at Lane 3, Chanwoo you stick with Donghyuk over at Lane 4 and Kimbab will be with me. Collect the money that those shops need to pay and report back here after one hour. I’ll text you the exact amount that each of the shops owe “ B.I gave out the orders that were written specific and clear on the piece of paper that he had and left with Bobby.

“ Lets get this real done and be home. The cold is killing me “ Junhwe grumbled and left with Jinhwan.

Donghyuk sighed and yawned even before carrying out the order. “ yah yunhyung hyung~ look at Lane 1 of yours… especially that Deokbokki shop. Miss Kang Deobokki. It must be really good in order to still have customers at this timing… “ Chanwoo commented and his stomach growled in hunger. He awkwardly smiled in embarrassment.

Yunhyung nodded. “ Alright. Lets get going. See you guys later… “ With that, Yunhyung went to Lane 1 and started collecting the money. Even though he was bad, he was in IKON, collecting these kind of money from these shops didn’t make him feel good. He softened as the shopowner of the shoe shop handed money to him with a sad face.

“ Im sorry… “ Yunhyung apologized sincerely but the man just told him to go away.

Everyone was doing their jobs, including B.I and Bobby. “ Hanbin ah… im hungry “ Bobby said with his trademark eyesmile. B.I smiled. “ I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter