#Drug34

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunny and funny how it was drizzling. She blinked and trying not to worry too much as she and the boys headed back home to the deokbokki shop with her. Their stomach were all growling in hunger.

Customers came and left without going in and Hanbyul noticed it from five metres away and furrowed her eyebrows. They reached the shop and she surprised to see it was still closed. It was already opened for buisness by this timing. She got really worried and scared, her hand trembled when she tried to open the door of the shop.

With a slight mistake, the key slipped out of her hand and Chanwoo picked up for her. Jinhwan and Junhwe looked at her, feeling that she was a little off of herself. She turned the key and opened the door and went in, and immediately went upstairs.

“ oh? Is the shop still not open for buisness at this timing? “ Yunhyung asked and Donghyuk. They were really hungry.

B.I loked around with his eyebrows furrowed together and went upstairs to find her calling grandma and shaking her frantically. He froze right at the spot while he looked at his sister shaking grandma, calling her to wake up. The six of the boys came upstairs to see what was going on.

“ Halmoni…. Halmoni its morning… its time to open the shop and do buisness~ your customers are all waiting for you~… oh? Halmoni… please wake up~ you can hear me don’t you “ Hanbyul kept on repeating what she said while she shook grandma.

She trembled and she didn’t want to think of anything. She didn’t want to believe anything. Her hand shook as she reached out, placing her finger at her nose and her legs gave way, making her sat right down onto the floor. * Halmoni please…. It cant be…. Halmoni please…. Please don’t die…. * She thought and tears slipped down onto her face.

“ Halmoni~. Halmoni kajima…. Don’t leave me alone you cant die~ Please wake up Halmoni~ jebal…. Don’t leave me alone…. I don’t want to be alone~ “ Hanbyul sobbed and cried, pulling her grandma into a tight hug.

B.I felt like his world has crumbled down once again. Afterall, he was back to square one. He was alone again. He was feeling all the emotions in him and he just want to kill himself. His head hurts and was making him wanting to collapse. By then, the rest of them knew what was going on and they were worried for B.I and Hanbyul.

B.I couldn’t express his feelings out. His eyes were red and teary but he couldn’t cry. His heart was heavy and it felt like a knife has stabbed right through it. Hanbyul sobbed hard and Chanwoo and Donghyuk cried with her. Jinhwan too, was sobbing quietly at a corner.

 

All of them gathered at the hospital, standing around the bed with grandma lying on the bed with a white piece of cloth covered on her. Hanbyul couldn’t stopped crying. Her only family was now gone. Grandma has been there with her for all her life and she was now gone. She couldn’t take it. Her tears couldn’t stop coming out and her legs were weak, causing her to lose balance and Jinhwan supported her.

“ Miss Kang passed away peacefully. The doctor said she wasn’t in a bad condition. She was peaceful so don’t worry. “ The nurse stated and assured and waited for further questions.

The nurse pushed grandma away and the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter