#Drug16

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has started to rain again as she stepped foot into the library. She reported to the librarian in charge and received orders for her detention for that day. She pushed the book trolley, passing by all the shelves, all the way the back. * Lets get started Kim Hanbyul…. detention * She thought and arranged the books according to their serial numbers and making sure that the books were all in their exact places.

She took a book one at time and arranged started from the last row. She yawned as she pushed the trolley to the second row and started putting the books back and arranging it. She was feeling tired; it was like a lullaby to her.

After an hour, she finished five rows out of fifteen rows in the library. She counted and double checked and sighed; mentally cursed. She stretched her arms and body and cracked her neck. She took the book and reached for the top shelf. She tip-toed and tried again but the book kept falling down and hit her.

She muttered a curse under her breath and tried again, tiptoeing as far as she could, reaching for the top shelf. She rolled her eyes when she saw the book came tumbling down; closing her eyes and waiting for the book to hit her but this time it didn’t.

Hanbyul opened her eyes and looked up to see what happened and Junhwe was right in front of her with the book in his hands. She was surprised. Junhwe rolled his eyes and put the book on the top shelf and arranged it.

“ you’re disturbing me…  “ She hissed; not intending to thank him.

Junhwe looked at her and scoffed. “ look here girl… Im here to help you… not because I want to but Im just afraid that you wont get to go home tonight…just to remind you that you still have to clean the indoor swimming pool “ He stated with a smirk; taking a few books and arranging it back to its original place. Hanbyul looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed together. * will you die if you just say you wanted to help me? Goo Junhwe * She thought and cursed mentally; continuing her detention.

* Kim Hanbyul pabo. Being accused of cheating and here you are serving detention. * He thought.

He turned back, taking a peek at her and pushed the trolley away to the next row.

“ Yah! “ She snapped and a few students looked at her. Junhwe smirked.

“ Shhhhhh~ we’re in the library … “ He hissed softly; lifting his finger against his lips.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and breathed in hard; continuing her chores. With the help of Junhwe, things were done fast and they were almost down on the last row. Junhwe checked and arranged the top shelves while she did the middle and bottom shelves. She pushed the last book into its original place and sighed in relief.

Stretching her arms; she went to take her bag and exited the library. She rolled her eyes at Junhwe and went the other direction but he pulled her collar, causing her to almost trip.

“ da you trying to do? “ She snapped; taking her cigarette box out.

Junhwe looked at her with a smirk. “ Library’s done but not the indoor swimming pool “ He said and she mentally cursed. She had totally forgotten about that. Junhwe snatched her cigarette box away and dumped it into the bin which caused her to rage.

* My cigarettes~~~  * She thought with a frown. She punch Junhwe’s chest and he groaned but he didn’t back down. Scowling; he pulled her collar and dragged her to the indoor swimming pool.

It was dirty, full of dirt and rubbish and the water was milky. She was disgusted by the horrendous terrible swimming pool and the fact that Junhwe was there made her mood even worse.

She threw her bag to the side and started by picking the rubbish on the ground; not caring the rubbish in the pool first. She worked hard clearing the rubbish on ground while he stood aside watching her. She wiped her sweat on the back of her hand and continued.

“ Just who the did all these… “ She cursed while she picked the rubbish up and threw it into bin.

Stretching her arms; she tied her hair up and fixed her bangs. Junhwe softened. * why didn’t she explain herself to the teacher that she was accused… * He thought. He was in his thoughts before she made him snapped out of his world by throwing a can of finished cola at him.

“ help if you’re gonna stay here if not just go MR ARROGANT “ She said sarcastically.

She squat down ear the pool, trying to get the cans and rubbish in the water and those floating on the water. She sighed and frowned, trying to reach them without having to be in the water. Junhwe approached her with his hands on his waist.

“ nope. Im not gonna help with this. You deal with it alone~ smoker “ He sad cockily with a smirk. * How can I let her know my weakness… * He thought; clearing his throat.

Rolling her eyes and ignored him, she tried her best but luck wasn’t on her side. She reached out her limits; losing her balance and went splashing into the dirty pool. She screamed and cursed. She was rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter