#Drug30

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lessons after break time were all cancelled due to the storm. The streets were empty and it was chaotic. The strong wind blew, even making the tree branches cracked and break. YG High students were all exiting the school gate and heading to their desired directions.

She muttered a curse under her breathe as she stepped out of  the school compound and was drenched in no time. She wasn’t the type who would bring an umbrella with her. She grumbled on her way home and she couldn’t risk to waste her cigarettes in this weather.

She halted and furrowed her eyebrows. There were a crowd of people gathered outside of her grandma’s deokbokki shop and wandered why. It was a rare sight. She had never seen such a crowd outside their shop before. Instead of being curious of whats going on, she scowled and made a face; approaching them.

“ Excuse me… but isn’t it rude to be blocking the entrance of the shop like that? And please….look at this horrible weather….. “ She hissed.

The crowd turned and looked at her and ignored her and continued looking into the shop through the glass. “ I don’t even know that the lady boss has such goodlooking grandson~… she must’ve saved a country in her previous life “ One of the middle-age woman commented. Hanbyul rolled her eyes after hearing it.

She didn’t uteer a word and pushed through the crowd of people and entered the shop with an annoyed face; muttering a curse under her breath. There she saw Grandma with B.I in the shop with a few customers. She was basically over the place introducing her precious grandson to her regular customers. She rolled her eyes, disliking any of it.

“ you have a customer Ladyboss “ One of the customer told Grandma, gaining a stare from Hanbyul.

* What the . Do I look like a customer to you ahjusshi * She thought angrily.

Hanbyul was pissed because Grandma had never did something like that to her. Everything seemed abnormal just because her precious grandson, Kim Hanbin is back. Grandma turned around and saw her at the entrance and smiled happily. She walked over and pulled Hanbyul with her.

She introduced Hanbyul to a few and asked if she was hungry. Hanbyul shook her head with her eyebrows furrowed together. She then looked at B.I and rolled her eyes; ignoring all the commotion and headed upstairs. He knew exactly what she was thinking. Being with her for sometime, he knew what sort of person Hanbyul was. B.I caught on fast. Smiling to the customers and made his way upstairs with Grandma still showing off her handsome precious grandson.

B.I came upstairs to hear her close her door with a loud bang and he softened. He didn’t went to school that day, in fact he wanted to see how grandma was doing and he never knew that Grandma would actually noticed him and that’s  how he ended up in the shop.

He knocked on her door and waited for her to respond. He knocked it twice but it was still the same.

“ Hanbyul ah… “ He tried to call her.

She hit her pillow and let out a soft frustrated groan. * seriously what the does he want…… * she thought and opened the door; looking at him coldly.

“ Hanbyul ah… “

She didn’t say anything, just looking at him with those eyes. “ have you eaten? Halmoni had made cheese deokbokki for us…. “ He said, hoping she would say yes and eat with him.

As expected, she didn’t say anything. She didn’t like this at all. She would wish that B.I would just leave her alone. That would be easier for he rto clear her feelings.

“ gaja… les eat together…. I brought it upstairs.. its on the table now… “ B.I stated and she took a sharp breath and furrowed her eyebrows.

“ jebal hajima… don’t do stuff like this. It’ll make it even harder for me to clear my feelings away…. So jebal Kim hanbin… “ Hanbyul snapped sharp and rolled her eyes.

B.I gulped and frowned. All he wanted was the two of them back being good and nice to each other and of course he didn’t want her to hate him for the rest of her life. He frowned and softened. She lowered her gaze and saw the bandage. She softened at the wound that he got when he tried to save Bobby.

She sighed and headed to the table where the bowl of cheese deokbokki was with him follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter