#Drug35

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The death of her grandma was still the top news around the neighborhood after a week. The shop wasn’t open for a week and regular customers came to pay a visit and gave her their condolences. They would pay her a small token before leaving. She gave a bow and thanked the people who came.

She let out a sigh and controlled her tears which was gonna roll down anytime. She bit her lip hard and rolled her eyes. Her face was so pale ad she couldn’t eat anything, making her even skinnier. B.I was still recovering from his fever. He looked worser than her, than anyone can imagine.

Bobby was having a rest upstairs as he had a long week too. Chanwoo and Donghyuk had gone to school and applied for leave on the hyungs’ behalf. Jinhwan went back home to get more clothes for B.I.

The door swung open and a frown appeared on his face. * Kim Hanbyul… can you not go any skinnier… look at the bones that are all creeping out from you~ be strong. You’re my unbeatable twin Kim Hanbyul. I ackowledge you since a long time ago so be strong * Junhwe thought and approached her.

She was in a daze and didn’t realize that Junhwe had came back. He snapped her fingers to get her snapped out of her thoughts.

“ I don’t know what you’re thinking but I think you should rest. I’ll take over “ Junhwe volunteered but she shook her head.

“ Its my own buisness so stay out of it, Goo Junhwe… “ She hissed weakly and he rolled his eyes.

He grabbed her wrist and she lowered her gaze and frowned even more. That sight of her made him softened. He cleared his throat and “ alright… I’ll… I’ll just stay here with you “ He said and release his grip. He leaned his waist on the counter with his eyes fixed on her back. He wants to give her a hug but it would be weird for him to do so.

Junhwe took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders. “ it’ll keep you warmer “ He stated and kept a distance from her again. “ Thanks… Goo Junhwe “ She mumbled and a tiny smile appeared on his face. That smile of his didn’t last very long.

Time passes by. He was nodding off as he was sleepy. He straightened up and glanced at Hanbyul was also nodding off while waiting for the regular customers to come pay their respect for her grandma. He softened and tapped her shoulder.

“ Yah… please just go upstairs and have a rest… “ Junhwe slightly hissed and she let out a little sigh; nodded.

“ I’ll go to the gents first. You wait here “ He said and went into the back of the shop where the toilets were. The toilets were located just beside the back door of the shop.

He took his loo and fixed his hair and washed his face. * Fresh * He thought and head out of the gents. The back door kind of caught his attention and he went to it. “ Lets see where this back door leads to “ He mumbled and opened it to see which alley it was.

Stepping out, he looked around and fidgeted with the door knob and realized the lock for the back door was broken. Junhwe muttered a curse under his breath right away. “ man… don’t they even know its broken? Two ladies living here with a broken lock of the back door. Do they even have brains “ He muttered as he tried to find a way to fix the lock for Hanbyul. He was worried for her safety since she is all alone now.

A wooden plank hit right on his back when he lost his attention of the surrounding, making him lost his balance. He spun around to see who it was and his expression changed. * Just who are these people….. * He thought, clenching his fist tightly.

He fought back but he was outnumbered, ending

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter