#Drug12

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was the same for Hanbyul and IKON. She has been picked by the girls, including Song Dana. It has been weeks and she has been tolerating. Still, the girls in her class were still giving her glares whenever Chanwoo tried to talk to her but she tolerated.

“ Hanbyul ah… “ Chanwoo whispered.

“ wae… “ She answered him bluntly with her hand propped under her head. She was tired and sleepy.

“ don’t get mad at B.I hyung. He’s really sick “ He stated and blinked innocently.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and sighed. All her food was wasted. B.I hasn’t been coming to school for a week and her food had all gone to waste if Jinhwan didn’t help her by finishing the food. She made lunch for B.I for a week and he hasn’t showed up. She was really pissed off. It was getting on her nerves.

* Just where on earth is B.I * She thought with a frown.

Lucky for her, she didn’t make any food that day, including herself. Her stomach growled and her cheeks burned in embarrassment. Chanwoo smiled and she gave him a scowl.

The bell rang and everyone scattered out of the classroom to the canteen. She hesitated. No lunchbox, crowded canteen. She didn’t know what to do. She took her cigarette box under the table and slipped into her pocket and eyed Chanwoo, who hasn’t left yet.

“ lets go “ He smiled.

“ No. Im not going with you. Im not having lunch with you “ She hissed but that didn’t stop him from asking again.

Chanwoo smirked and pulled her out of the classroom. He didn’t mind the stares and gossips but to Hanbyul, it was difficult. They arrived at the canteen and girls swarmed up to Chanwoo and Hanbyul was pushed away and ignored. She lowered her gaze and backed off. * just when maybe I could join in and have lunch with weaky….. I just don’t belong here…. Bad luck kim hanbyul * She thought.

Someone came and tapped her shoulder, making her turn. The sight of him slightly made her calm down.

“ Hanbyul ah~ lets eat together. “ Bobby smiled.

She softened and directed her eyes to the queue and Bobbby smiled and nodded, indicating that he already knew. He took her hand and led her to the field, ignoring other people’s glares and whispers. He kept smiling. * Kim Jiwon, you need to calm yourself. She’s still not attracted to you * He thought and stopped, releasing her.

Bobby made her sit down on the shady spot under the tree at the field and handed a box. She opened it and it was kimbap. Not any kimbap that she had seen selling outside nor the kimbaps that were prettily made by her grandmother. The shape of the kimbap was ugly and the seaweed had torn off a little. The kimbaps were handmade by Bobby.

“ for you… “ He smiled.

Hanbyul softened and took one. * of course, shape’s ugly but…… its tasty. Made with care and heart * She thought.

Bobby ate his box of kimbaps with smiles and she felt weirdly calm. She knew the difference between eating with Bobby and eating with B.I. She was grateful that Bobby had came to find her. IKON knew that she wasn’t the type who would approach anyone first.

She put the box down and stopped, trying to digest and Bobby took juice out from his bag and offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter