#Drug33

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had started raining heavily that evening and the boys were just on their way home from school. Their bags were full of chocolates and they were sharing their experiences with each other on their way.

The boys had a fun yet tiring day. Donghyuk suddenly remembered about Bobby since he hadn’t seen him the whole day.

“ hyung…. I haven’t seen Bobby hyung the whole day~ is he alright? “ Donghyuk asked and Chanwoo nodded, agreeing with Donghyuk.

B.I and Yunhyung shrugged as they don’t know either. Junhwe kept quiet. He just couldn’t bother. JInhwan nodded. “ I’ve seen him this morning. He appeared and took Hanbyul away and they left the school before I could even talk to him “ Jinhwan stated. B.I tilted his head.

“ Hanbyul? “ B.I furrowed his eyebrows.

“ She was wandering around. She’s like the only girl who doesn’t fancy Valentine’s day…. “ Junhwe commented with a shrug and rolled his eyes.

“ wherever they are, I hope they’re good. Just hope that Bobby would confess to her again “ Jinhwan said with a smile.

The maknaes nodded and chuckled, showing a thumbs up. Yunhyung shook his head. “ but… if Bobby confessed and hanbyul reject him again? What will our bobby do… I don’t want kimbab to be heartbroken anymore~ “ Yunhyung commented.

B.I didn’t say anything and he agreed with Yunhyung. * if only she accept his confession….. Kimbab fighting * He thought. The six of them crossed the road and continued walking. The maknaes were having fun with each other, teasing and making fun of each other. They made a turn into the alley and reached the garage.

Chanwoo switched on the lights and there was no one around. The house was quiet. Junhwe and Yunhyung stretched their body and plopped right down on the sofa with a yawn.

“ Im hungry~ who’s turn to cook tonight? “ Chanwoo asked and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

“ yah how can the maknae ask this question~ Jung Chanwoo you drunk? “ Junhwe hissed and Chanwoo smiled it off.

“ Yah Yunhyung ah… check if Bobby’s in his room~ I’ll make dinner tonight “ Jinhwan instructed and went into the kitchen.

Yunhyung did as told and knock on Bobby’s door. He waited for him to respond but opened the door and went in as there wasn’t any respond. He turned and froze. He was surprised and shocked to see both of them sleeping together with their clothes all thrown over the floor. He cleared his throat and quickly left the room awkwardly.

Jinhwan saw Yunhyung came out to the living room as he cut the kimchi. “ yunhyung ah…. Is Bobby in his room? “ He asked and Yunhyung didn’t know how to answer. The oldest furrowed his eyebrows and ordered Donghyuk to check if Bobby’s in this time. Donghyuk sighed and trudged towards his room; entering.

He gasped; his eyes widened and he covered his eyes and came out of the room.

“ Hyungggg… I don’t know anymore…. “ Donghyuk was a little freaked out.

B.I was arranging his things on the shelf and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Donghyuk as he put away the magazines in the box. “ Yah… is Bobby in or not… yes or no… that’s it man… is it that difficult… “ The leader commented with a an annoyed face.

Jinhwan washed his hands and walked to Bobby’s room and the other six followed. They went in and the four of them dropped their jaws. They were speechless at what they saw.

* Kimbab… Hanbyul…. Unbelievable * B.I thought and left the room first.

The boys left the room, feeling awkward and Chanwoo was the one left. Junhwe hit him and pulled him out, closing the door after him.

“ Daebak…. “ Junhwe shook his head.

“ I didn’t know Bobby hyung will do that “ Chanwoo commented and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

“ they progressed too fast~ “ Donghyuk laughed and high-fived Yunhyung.

Jinhwan gulped and cleared his throat and eyed B.I who was sitting down on the armchair. He wanted to know what B.I was thinking. He hesitated before asking his dongsaeng and B.I replied coolly about it. He was glad that they are both together but he just didn’t think it would be that fast.

“ if hanbyul could treat Bobby better that’ll be good. You know her character don’t you…. “ B.I shrugged off coolly and the rest nodded.

The door opened and Bobby came out with a yawn. He smiled when he saw his mates were home. Junhwe smirked while Yunhyung, Donghyuk and Chanwoo just giggled. Jinhwan felt relieved that Bobby wouldn’t be heartbrokened anymore.

“ you guys’re back…. Whats for dinner? “ He asked while he stretched his body.

“ soup’s still boiling “ The oldest said.

Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. “ why are you guys looking at e like that? “ He asked, feeling weird. Chanwoo looked at Bobby with a smile.

“ congratulations~ “ Chanwoo wriggled his eyebrows.

“ how did you guys end up together “ Yunhyung asked and shifted his gaze to his room.

That was when Bobby knew what they were all talking about and he looked at B.I. He was hoping that B.I doesn’t kill him for ending up with his sister, sleeping with her. Bobby smiled shyly and blushed alittle and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter