#Drug25

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chilly night, cold weather. It was two am midnight. He shivered and wrapped his arms around him as he walked on the pavement. He was outside of the hospital building, taking a night breathe while the boys were asleep, including Grandma who was having a rest on the armchair beside Hanbyul. He had too much at once and he needed time alone. He couldn’t believe what he had heard.

He thought of Hanbyul; how they first met till now. How they started out hating each other especially Hanbyul and how they have came to like each other. Was this all about fate? Or just pure unlucky? He thought about it.

He sighed when he recalled what they did back at the beach. * We almost…. I mean we kissed…. Sort of kissed….. this is just ridiculous * He thought and his heart ached even more.

Why did he came to like her? He was asking himself. * Halmoni… my favourite person in the whole world… Halmoni… I cant even….. er Kim Hanbin…. I never thought we would met this way… time to give up now… maybe it happens for a reason afterall and Bobby can have her… we wont have to fight with each other anymore… Im glad I didn’t confess in the end. * He thought, inhaling the cold chilly air and shivered a little.

He was in his thoughts as he walked along the pavement. He was grateful for her; having a taste of love, infatuation, being able to fall in love which he once thought he wouldn’t. He sighed after giving much thought, having too much thinking. He placed his hand over his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Closing his eyes, he sighed.

* give up and clear up your feelings now Kim Hanbin. She’s your sister. Siblings cant be together and you kno you can do it because you’re Kim Hanbin * He thought with a frown. It was a shame that the girl he was in love with was his sister.

A tear slipped down onto his cheeks and before he could wiped it away, the wind blew, making the tear away; dried up.

Jinhwan woke up. He couldn’t really sleep. He was really worried for B.I. He was worried for the things that were going to happen. He went into the ward and noticed his bed was empty. He got really worried and started finding B.I. * Please don’t do anything silly Hanbin ah * He thought while he looked for his dongsaeng.

His heart was beating fast. He was anxious and worried. He looked around and he sighed in relief, shoulders relaxed when he saw B.I sitting on the bench at the garden. Jinhwan swore he wanted to cry at that moment.

“ Hanbin ah… I was really worried I thought you… “ The oldest couldn’t continue.

“ You thought I was gonna do something silly and foolish eh? “ He finished off and Jinhwan nodded and gulped.

“ sorry for making you worry so much Hyung “ B.I apologized.

Jinhwan shook his head and he was emotional. He became quiet and lots of thing were going through his mind at once. “ I wish you could share half your burdens with me. I wish you could stop worrying about everything because Im here. “ Jinhwan croacked. He was trying to surpress his sobs. He was trying to control his tears.

B.I softened and gave him a warm hug, rubbing his back gently, comsoling him. “ Jinhwan hyung… Im fine. Really fine. Everything takes time and you know I can do it because Kim Hanbin. It’ll be harder for her “ B.I stated softly and Jinhwan nodded.

“ It’ll be a lot harder for her. How about Halmoni? Are you ready to face her? I mean its been a long time since you met her. Its almost 14 years maybe? “ He asked.

B.I lowered his gaze with a frown, still hugging Jinhwan. “ Don’t know. I wish I could escape to a place where nobody finds me…. Its fair eh…. Bobby hyung can have her alas. We don’t have to fight…. “ He said and sighed.

“ I wished all these was a dream. A nightmare where we wake up tomorrow and everything will be fine “ Jinhwan sobbed and B.I gently patted his back, soothing the oldest.

B.I couldn’t helped and cried too. He has been so hard for him. * Am I be able to face Halmoni? * He thought. He wasn’t sure. Things happened too fast for him to digest. Both of them got back to the ward at dawn and B.I got onto his bed and Jinhwan helped him with the blanket. “ Have some sleep. I’ll go get some breakfast for the boys “ Jinhwan stated and left the hospital.

He looked to his right. There, Hanbyul was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter