#Drug19

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day for rental and money collection was up. The boys were back to collecting money from the shops from the lanes again. Getting nasty comments and being shoo-ed away were as usual. It has become the norm for the seven of them.

Hanbyul was in and out of the kitchen, serving customers while her grandmother was taking a rest upstairs. She thanked and bowed to the customer courteously whenever they come and leave. She counted the money in the register whenever she had the time.

She scooped a bowl of deokbokki and served the customer. Some people paid on the spot, while some paid after they had finished eating. She looked at the clock on the wall and sighed in relief as there was still half an hour left before closing. She thought of B.I and Bobby and a frown appeared on her face when she thought of Bobby. His behavior was weird. It was one of a kind.

Donghyuk went to the next shop after he collected the money. He stopped outside the deokbokki shop and checked the amount of money owed. * oh? Isnt this where Yunhyung hyung received free deokbokki? He said it was an old granny~ * He thought, looking into the shop to see if the owner was there.

Hanbyul looked out of the shop as she was distracted by the suspicious guy outside. She furrowed her eyebrows together. “ the is that man doing outside? “ She mumbled; she couldn’t really see his face.

She rolled her eyes and headed to the door and stopped when that guy pushed the door opened and walked in.

“ Annyeonghaseyo~ Oh?! “ He greeted and was surprised to see her there.

Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Donghyuk with a what-the--are-you-doing-here expression and pulled him out of the shop. He didn’t know where and how to start. He was there to collect money but he didn’t know how to tell Hanbyul. He has met a strong opponent. Donghyuk hesitated; having many thoughts in his mind. He was worried.

“ what’re you waiting for? “ Hanbyul hissed, waiting for his explanation.

“ uh….. ehm….. Han..hanbyul ah… the thing is “ Donghyuk stuttered. He didn’t know how to put it in words, in good words and not offending her.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and her attention was on the piece of paper he was holding. She snatched the paper away from him and looked at it. Donghyuk gulped. Her expression changed and Donghyuk had expected it.

“ Explain? “ She hissed; looking at him with cold eyes. * her eyes were similar to Hanbin hyung… the cold scary eyes. * He thought.

“ Im here to collect the money “ Donghyuk told the truth.

“ what money? “ She hissed again, tilting her head.

Donghyuk sighed and he was getting frustrated. “ the monthly thing. Is the boss around? “ He asked cautiously, stealing a glance into the shop. She folded her arms against her chest, rolling her eyes.

“ Im the boss “ She stated like a boss and shrugged.

“ Hanbyul ah~ jebal… and I heard the boss’s an old granny… hebal Hanbyul ah. Help me get this done “ Donghyuk kind of pleaded her.

Hanbyul’s expression changed and she threw the piece of paper at Donghyuk; kinda smacking the paper on his face and muttered a curse under her breathe. He was taken aback by her actions and was a little offended. He frowned.

“ you can come any time you want for the money because you heard the boss’s an old granny? What are you? The bully of grannies eh? Let me ing tell you that that old granny you’re referring to is my grandmother… so off. I don’t have the money. Stop this money collecting thing. Is this a B.I thing or what? He ordered so you’re following his orders? I heard some ers’re going around this neighborhood collecting money and I never thought it was you. So it was you. It was IKON… “ She snapped.

Donghyk felt a gush of guilt ran through him after he heard what she said. * grandmother???... HEOL! Im in dead now Kim donghyuk…. We’re in dead now * He thought. He didn’t know what to say anymore. He was apologetic.

“ I don’t care who you received commands from? But get the out of here… come again you’ll see Kim Donghyuk. Tell your clan to off. Its not my problem if you guys collect from others but I call the shots here in my shop. YOU HEAR ME? I aint gonna take my money tonight so leave “ She snapped, muttering a curse and went into the shop.

Donghyuk frowned. He didn’t know something like that would happen. He quickly did the other shops but guilt was gushing through him as he approached shops after shops. * Kim Hanbyul…. Ah ottoke… I thought our relationship was getting better but nah… its going down even worse… * He thought; worried.

After an hour, the boys met up with each other and handed the money to B.I. He counted the stack of money one by one and Donghyuk was worried. He was quiet. B.I tilted his head and counted Donghyuk’s stack of money again and checked the total amount of money on the paper.

“ yah short of money Donghyuk ah~ why is that so? “ B.I questioned. He checked the pieces of paper for the signatures and there was one without it.

“ this one. No signature… they closed early? “ He questioned again and Donghyuk gulped.

He was worried and B.I softe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter