#Drug23

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and the weather was good. The motorbike was parked by the road and the two of them sat on the sand with their backs leaning against the wall. They didn’t regret on skipping lessons.

Both of them were watching the tides and people were playing in the sea while the two of them relaxed, enjoying the weather. He softened when he thought of what happened earlier on and was sorry for Bobby. He didn’t want that to happen. He stole a glance at her and he knew why Bobby likes her.

She took her cigarette box out, wanting to smoke and he hold her wrist. “ Just don’t smoke today… just today for me Hanbul ah “ He said in a soft gentle tone, making her heart skipped a beat. She nodded and her gaze shifted over to the bruise on the corner of his lips and softened.

B.I’s heart fluttered when she looked at him like that but he felt guilty towards Bobby too. Didn’t know where her courage came from, she leaned in and reached out her hand, gently touching the bruise. He tingled under her touch and his heart palpitated faster.

“ What happened? Does it hurt? “ She asked softly.

B.I shook his head. “ I knocked into a pole “ He lied and gave her a smile. She smiled a little. She was shy. B.I knows her feelings but she didn’t know his feelings. * Why me Kim Hanbyul? * He thought. Her touch was soft and gentle.

The wind blew again and her hair slightly covered her face. He reached out and curled her hair behind her ear, making her blushed slightly. Her heart fluttered by his little action. He smiled. * She blushed. She really likes me that much eh? * He thought while he looked at her.

* Pabo Kim Hanbyul…. Its only one sided. B.I doesn’t like you~ its obvious. You should’ve accepted Bobby * she thought, trying to calm her heart down.

* since when did you start liking me? What do you like about me? * He thought. He had so many questions that he wanted to ask and answers to know.

The sun was slowly setting and the wind was getting stronger. She shivered a little and wrapped her arms around her. He saw and took off his jacket and put it around her. “ what about you? Aren’t you cold too? “ She asked. He shook his head. “ Im fine~ im stronger “ He stated but she rolled her eyes.

“ Im the strongest. “ She scoffed.

He smiled and nodded, acknowledging her. She smiled and blushed again. B.I smiled. He just loved to see her blush. It was a rare sight of Kim Hanbyul. He wouldn’t want to miss it. They both watched the sun set and she gently place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter