#Drug5

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The restaurant was crowded. It said to have the best meat ever and it was a place for regulars and they loved it so much. The boys sat on the heated floor and waited for the server to serve them.

Whenever it comes to food, they were always happy. The server placed different kinds of meat and set the side dishes and the water tumbler on the table and left. B.I placed the meat on the hot plate and barbequed it. Yunhyung took a few pieces of kimchi into his mouth and a smile automatically formed on his face.

“ of course, my mother’s kimchi’s the best in the world “ He complimented and ate a few more.

B.I placed the cooked meat onto a plate for his mates and they ate it. They chewed and ate it deliciously.

“ woahhh… yunhyung hyung’s mom’s meat restaurant is the best! JJANG! “ Junhwe praised with a thumbs up. The rest nodded. Chanwoo couldn’t even stop eating.

His mom came over to the table to help barbeque the meat. “ eat as much as you want today. Its my treat “ She said and Yunhyung nodded and thanked his mom. The six of them thanked her too.

“ Its like I haven’t eaten meat for ages haha “ Bobby joked while he took meat. Donghyuk laughed and Jinhwan smiled.

The boys ate up everything, not leaving any bits of food behind and were all full. His mom packed a bag of meat for them to take away. “ thank you for taking care of my son Hanbin sshi… “ Yunhyung’s mom thanked B.I with a smile and softened. B.I bowed. “ please don’t say that.. “ He stated with a smile.

The bell jingled as the door opened and there came in a customer when they were about to leave their seat. His mom hurriedly went over to attend to the customer. Donghyuk looked up and was surprised.

“ yah hyung~ isn’t that the transfer student? “ Donghyuk pointed to the girl whom his mother was attending to.

Chanwoo and Yunhyung nodded. B.I didn’t say anything and Junhwe raised an eyebrow.

“ Kim Han Byul “ Jinhwan said her name and Bobby nodded.

“ Kim Han Byul “ Bobby mumbled and his eyes twinkled.

She looked around and took the menu of the stand and glanced through it with a slightly frustrated look. She flipped through twice and couldn’t make up her mind on the meat. * Why are all the meat so expensive. I just want to get meat for my grandmother * She thought and frowned.

As though they could read her mind, they left their seat and approached her. “ Omma… she’s from the same school.. can you please give her some meat “ Yunhyung asked his mother.

Hanbyul was surprised at all of them and she rolled her eyes a little. The situation came a little too fast that she didn’t know how to react. His mother smiled and packed a bag of meat for her for free. She quickly took her wallet out and checked her money. The money she had wasn’t enough and his mother smiled.

“ its alright since you’re Yunhyung’s friend~ come here when you are free, ahjumma will grill meat for you “ She smiled and quickly left to serve another customer.

“ Kamsahamnida “ She mumbled a thanks.

She looked at the bag of meat in her hand and sighed. * now what? Oweing him a favor that is? What the * She mentally cursed.

“ its nice to see you here “ C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter