#Drug26

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He hesitated. He didn’t know how he should put it in words. He didn’t want to hurt her but he had no choice. She needs to know the truth. * Kim Hanbyul mianhae… I know you’ll hate me after that * He thought.

He looked at her and softened. “ I had a grandma and she used to live with me together with my parents but one day I had to leave with my parents, I had to leave Halmoni. That’s how me and Halmoni got separated and we didn’t contact each other. Things happened and I ended up alone till now. I got to know the six of them somehow. My grandma used to make delicious deokbokki and I’ll never ever forget how delicious it was. “ He said.

Hanbyul looked at him; eyebrows furrowed togther. “ Why are you telling me this? “ She asked.

B.I hesitated and took a sharp breath and swallowed his saliva nervously.

“ Hanbyul ah. We’re not meant to be together. We’re not fated. The grandma I had. She’s your grandma. Your halmoni is my halmoni. We cant be together cuz we’re blood related. You’re my sister. Kim Hanbyul “ He said. His voice trembled at the last part.

She couldn’t believe. She didn’t believe B.I. She shook her head and roled her eyes. She thought it was a joke. * got to be kidding me. Is this a prank? B.I * She thought. She didn’t want to know anymore.

“ you don’t have to come up with something like that just cuz you’re going to reject me B.I “ She stated. 

His eyes went teary and his eyebrows dropped down. He was heartbroken. Hanbyul saw his expression and her face went dark. “ “ She whispered. She couldn’t believe it.

“ Mianhae Kim Hanbyul. Nae dongsaeng “ He sighed, choking up and was controlling his tears.

Junhwe sighed and softened when he heard them. He felt bad for both of them. “ Be strong Hanbin hyung…. You too Kim Hanbyul “ He mumbled. She didn’t want to look at him. She didn’t want to see him. It was too much for him. She couldn’t take it. She was lost in words. Like he could read her mind, he told her his real name.

“ Kim Hanbin is my name. B.I is just a side name like Bobby. “ He told her. His voice croacked.

“ Kim Hanbin Kim hanbyul “ She whispered and her gaze lowered. Her shoulders deflated. That was it.

She felt like the world has came crumbling down on her. The little boy that her grandma was missing so much was right in front of her. The boy that happened to be her brother was right there in front of her eyes. She thought she was dreaming. She muttered a curse under her breath and took a step back.

B.I hurt to see her like that. He was really sorry. Her head hurts so much, she couldn’t think anymore. Tears welled up in her eyes and she was trying hard to breath. She took a few more steps back and she blinked. The tears in her tears were making her sight blurry.

“ Hanbyul ah “ He called out to her; worried.

“ don’t come nearer… stay away from me…. I hate you. This is all wrong from the start……. Just… off “ She hissed. Her voice croacked.

Before B.I could even say anything, she spun around and ran away. B.I wanted to chase after her but he knew things would get worse he did. He eye contac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter