#Drug20

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fact that she didn’t take care of his lunch affected him. He let out a frustrated groan; he couldn’t help but to think of Hanbyul. He thought for awhile and went out of his room to discuss something with his mates.

“ what is it hyung? “ Donghyuk asked while he cut the apples.

“ the thing is. I’ve thought about it and im going to her shop tomorrow and discuss about the money issue before I decided any further. “ B.I stated and Jinhwan nodded, agreeing to his dongsaeng.

Donghyuk sighed in a relief and thanked the leader. “ thanks Hanbin hyung. Really really. I couldn’t even appear in front of her in school today “ He frowned. Yunhyung took a piece of apple and Junhwe did the same. Chanwoo was munching on his chips while Bobby was I the corner sniffing drugs again.

Jinhwan looked over at Bobby and sighed. He then looked at B.I and sighed again. “ Hanbin ah… what are we going to do about Jiwon? He’s been having drugs since he came home. “ Jinhwan stated. He was worried and concerned.

B.I looked over to Bobby with a frown. He furrowed his eyebrows. * Bobby hyung has been acting weird lately. * He thought. He got up and approach Bobby. He tapped his shoulder lightly and Bobby continued to sniff on his drugs.

“ Kimbab ah “ He called him and Bobby gave him a stupid smile. He wasn’t on his right mind, and continued with his drugs.

Bobby’s heart was hurting as he kept on with his drugs. B.I softened. “ hyung~ don’t do too much. Its bad for health. About tomorrow, Im sure you heard it. “ He stated softly and went away.

 

The boys got up early the next day and made their way to Miss Kang’s deokbokki shop except Bobby. The atmosphere was weird and intense as the six boys sat at the table with Hanbyul, arms folded against her chest, looking cold.

Grandmother served them water and a plate of deokbokki. She was actually glad that the boys were her friends. “ Hanbyul ah~ hajima~ they’re your friends… don’t treat them this way “ She said and went into the kitchen

Hanbyul looked at them one by one and realized Bobby wasn’t there. “ Where’s Bobby? She asked with a tone. Yunhyung told her that Bobby was at home sleeping. B.I cleared his throat.

“ the reason why we came, why I came was because of the money issue. Lets discuss about it. “ B.I suggested.

“ discussion is not need MR B.I~ just scratch out our shop that’s it… its easy enough for you so just do it “ Hanbyul snapped.

“ Byul ah~ Be nice~ talk nicely “ Grandmother shouted from the kitchen.

The rest of the boys were all digging into the plate of deokbokki while B.I and Hanbyul talked it out. He sighed frustratedly and she just didn’t want to give in. It wasn’t fair.

B.I rolled his eyes; sighing. He has no other choice but to do as she said. “ Alright. I’ll just scrap out this shop. Happy now? Kim Hanbyul? “ B.I hissed softly. Donghyuk chewed on the spicy rice cake with a smile.

Grandma came out and attended the boys. She looked at all of them with a smile and remembered Yunhyung. All of them greeted Grandma politely, making her laugh heartedly. They even introduced themselves to grandma.

“ and you? Young man? “ She asked; she couldn’t keep her eyes off of that young man who was discussing about the money with Hanbyul earlier on.

B.I slightly nodded. “ annyeongaseyo halmoni-nim~ I’m B.I “ He introduced himself and Hanbyul rolled her eyes.

“ ah B.I B.I~ gwiyowo~ all of you are so cute and goodlooking “ Grandma complimented.

Yunhyung and Donghyuk thanked her, Chanwoo smiled innocently. Jinhwan smiled and Junhwe was flaunting himself, fixing his hair again, using his phone screen to check his reflection.

“ same age? “ She asked and the boys told them their age.

Grandma was curious about them and Hanbyul just sat and listen. She kept asking and Hanbyul knew what her grandma was up to and sighed.

“ Young man B.I~ have some deokbokki~ “ She said and He rejected her offer politely but Grandma frowned.

“ aigooo… its delicious you should try it. “ She insisted and Hanbyul stopped her and rolled her eyes.

“ you looked familiar. I wonder where have I seen you : She said, looking at B.I.

Junhwe and Yunhyung wanted to laugh but controlled themselves. B.I just smiled awkwardly and his ears were turning red. Grandma kept asking B.I lots of questions and Jinhwan examined her, B.I and Hanbyul.

It was time for them to go and they bidded goodbye to the both of them. Grandma didn’t want them to leave so soon, especially for B.I.

“ please come again. Aigoo leave so soon~ come anytime you want, even if we are closed. All of you please come again and thank you for being our puppy’s friend~ arraso? B.I too, come again~ arraso? “ She stated, giving a gentle pat on his back and escorted the six out of the shop.

“ Arraso Halmoni-nim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter