What is this job?

The B*tch you all hate

 

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"So, what is this job?" I finally asked the question.

"Follow me," He said simply, almost sounding disappointed. He turned around and began walking away leaving me behind with his friends. I hesitantly took a step forward, still thinking about whether or not I should do this. In the end I ended up following him all the way to the destination, thanks to my desperate need for money.

"So, where are we, and what am I going to be doing at this dump?" I questioned, displeased by my pigsty of a workplace.

"Yah! Don't call our house a dump! Be thankful that we're actually willing to give you a job no matter how much of a you are," Woohyun pretty much exploded. It didn't bother me though, I don't like him.

"Do I have to repeat my questions?" I raised a brow.

"You're at our house, which I've already told you unless you didn't understand it in that long sentence. Also, you'll be working as our massosu," He concluded. What the hell is a massosu? OMG. Is it a fancy word for a stripper or worse a e? I began examining the guys around me, sizing them up to see if I could take them all out. But, laughter ruined my concentration.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"You're at our house, which I've already told you unless you didn't understand it in that long sentence. Also, you'll be working as our massosu," I concluded. I was going to continue explaining when the rest of Infinite burst out laughing about something Sungyeol said. I really dislike that choding. 

"What?" I bursted.

"Massosu? What the hell is that? It's masseuse. Now who's the numbnuts?" He teased. 

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol, that's what you said on the phone though, 'massosu'," I glared at him, wishing that if I stared long enough he'd just disintegrate. Unfortunately my wish wasn't granted.

"Sorry, I was eating something at the time. Besides, you're in high school, you should know the word already!" He said, obviously trying to make fun of me. Everyone else burst out laughing, except for 'Ms. I show no emotions' of course. I sighed.

"Okay, now that we've settled that it's masseuse, and not massosu," I started through gritted teeth, trying to prevent myself from biting the choding's head off. 

"Wow, that's seriously pathetic," She spoke up interrupting me, "And whose masseuse am I going to be?"

"All of ours," I pointed to myself and Infinite. I smirked, seeing her jaw drop slightly. This is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaysoo, this is really short chapter. I don't like it any more than I did the last chapter, but I wanted to update so here you go~~~! Um, also I wanted to tell you guys that I might not being updating too frequently, I might today though since we had a snow day or ice day (it's because of freezing rain so idk what to call it)... Anyways back to the 'I can't update too frequently now' thing, well you see I've been getting tonnes of homework and if this keeps happening I might not be able to even update every week or two. Idek what I 'm going to do! I know homework is always the excuse people use, but it's the truth... I'm not even in high school yet, so I shouldn't be complaining that much, but I take french immersion, so I have an excuse. :3 Anyways, hope you guys still wait for my updates!~ ILYOUS!~ Oh and don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you want to.

-aegyoseob <3